Anyone into knives?

Soldato
I need an incredibly sharp hunting knife but there is a large selection on Amazon and I'm not sure which is the right one to get. Very sharp but not that long.

Associate
Opinel do a good range of practical knives for outdoor uses, great quality and reasonably priced. I have a few as they're a no nonsense tool that are easy to clean and hone.

Of course if you intend to hunt bear then they aren't so useful, but for fishing and game shooting they are perfect.

Last edited:
Soldato
I need an incredibly sharp hunting knife but there is a large selection on Amazon and I'm not sure which is the right one to get. Very sharp but not that long.
Doesn't this sort of post get you on a watch list nowadays? :o

Last edited:
Soldato

I wouldn't bother with Amazon. I've been looking for a new EDC, and Heinnie seems to have a good selection.

Also if you need "incredibly sharp" then you're going to need to learn how to do that yourself.

Edit: the above assumes you do actually want a decent knife to use for outdoors type stuff.

If you just want a cheap and cheerful blade to shank a bruv and then chuck in the river, get yourself down to B&M and grab a Chinesium kitchen knife for £2

Last edited:
Caporegime
dd0.png

Back
Top Bottom