Anyone into knives?

Man of Honour
Similar to @Megahurtz400 , the concept of "EDC" is pretty lost on me to be honest. My "EDC", if you can call it that, consists of my house key, my wallet and my mobile phone.

I honestly cannot think of a single situation in the last.... 10 or 15 years maybe, where I have thought "Damn, I wish I had a knife with me".

I work and live in a capital city. It would be unusual that whilst on my 30 minute commute to the office and back I would need to rescue a moorhen, split branches, gut a trout, make a fire, open an Amazon box, make a knot, prepare a meal, skin a rabbit, cut an accident victim out of a mangled car wreck or anything even vaguely approaching any of these activities.

Soldato
OP
I work and live in a capital city. It would be unusual that whilst on my 30 minute commute to the office and back I would need to rescue a moorhen, split branches, gut a trout, make a fire, open an Amazon box, make a knot, prepare a meal, skin a rabbit, cut an accident victim out of a mangled car wreck or anything even vaguely approaching any of these activities.
You sound fun :D.

Soldato
Similar to @Megahurtz400 , the concept of "EDC" is pretty lost on me to be honest. My "EDC", if you can call it that, consists of my house key, my wallet and my mobile phone.

I honestly cannot think of a single situation in the last.... 10 or 15 years maybe, where I have thought "Damn, I wish I had a knife with me".

But in the city you could encounter a random Amazon box at any time! Although I'm bemused that some people seem to need a knife to deal with them. I find they usually tear open quite easily and the worst case is that you might want to use a key or other small hard object (such as a teaspoon) to break through a bit of tape to get things moving.

Back
Top Bottom