Is a wet willy standard protocol?

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
New Turkish barber shop opened up a walk down the road and my usual place was rammed so figured I'd go there instead this time round.

All good, clean place, snazzy Turkish music don't understand a word but the beat is "fire".

After the cut and fade he says hair wash time, I insist it's not needed as I'm showering later anyway but he insists. I apologise and obliged in true British tradition.

Barber washed my hair then proceeded to WASH MY EAR HOLES???

Immeasurable violation.

Then goes to the other room and grabs a hot steaming towel and wraps hair and face in it and lets it steep for 4 minutes. Am I a teabag now?

On one hand an unusual barbering experience.

On the other hand .. Yeah

Thoughts and prayers?

(Not a Magnolia post :eek:)

Last edited:

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
After a haircut my ears are covered with small hairs inside, so he saved you the hassle of putting your own finger in to clear it out, hope you tipped him.

Caporegime
Nope, flame cleaning I've heard of but never before actual rinsing and cleaning with their fingers lol

Yikes, yeah I guess that could feel a bit too intimate! I've not had the ear-fingering myself but have had the ear flame thing at a Turkish place in north London a few years ago.

It is pretty cool, barely felt the flame at all - example here on youtube:

Last edited:
Soldato
Yikes, yeah I guess that could feel a bit too intimate! I've not had the ear-fingering myself but have had the ear flame thing at a Turkish place in north London a few years ago.

Lovely bit of ear fuzz removal.

Soldato
I thought this was going to be what the standard protocol is when someone eats your left over pizza when there is nothing left in the house to eat.

No, I have not had a wet willy given to me when getting my hair cut. Although I have found that I prefer a lady cutting my hair rather than a bloke, and I don't think ladies do wet willys.

• Wow
Reactions: mrk
Soldato
#ThatsNotHowIGetMyWillyWet

As you paid him to perform these acts on your person there may be limited sympathy for your outrage at being violated in such a fashion. Maybe you should embrace the positives of your new experience? The LGBTQ+ community is supposed to be very welcoming.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Soldato

gimmick, it does nothing but makes you think your getting your monies worth

• Wow
Soldato
NHS currently have staff shortage for cleaning elderly patients ears for hearing aid situations -
but I guess the barbers was not doing a full Q-tip cleaning ?

Flame on - yes please - it shows some skill, like those that use a razor blade for kneck/side-burn hair

Caporegime
Am I the only one who has a shower and washes my hair, before I go to the barber?
I wonder if the barber gets ugly oily fingers from touching your guys mops

gimmick, it does nothing but makes you think your getting your monies worth
Maybe he has an old womans moustache growing on his ear lobe

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom