So err, What’s Happened to the Princess of Wales?

Associate
The most amazing thing for me isn't that there has been a bit of photoshopping, it's that this picture would have gone thru a few vettings at kensington palace etc before it was released, and not a single person said "Ma'am you are not wearing your wedding ring". Her husband is next in line to the throne after all.

Man of Honour
She needs to release a new photo of her holding a loaf of Hovis. Only then will I believe for sure she’s actually still around

She told me only servants hold her food and couldn't post this original as it would give a very bad impression on how she's bringing up the kids...

PT6H3pj.jpg

Cheers :p

Last edited:
Caporegime
The most amazing thing for me isn't that there has been a bit of photoshopping, it's that this picture would have gone thru a few vettings at kensington palace etc before it was released, and not a single person said "Ma'am you are not wearing your wedding ring". Her husband is next in line to the throne after all.

Or at the very least gone "thats an awful photoshop, lets get somebody who knows what they are doing rather than the intern to do it"

Caporegime
Couldn't make it up. A friend of mine's mother had little issue on the anti Meghan bandwagon with various comments on their social media profile. A few days into this and it's now 'stop mum shaming Kate and leave her alone' :cry:

Last edited:
Will you be telling us the conspiracy or?

Queen Liz transferred her consciousness into the body of the Marchioness just before her body gave out.

Slowly but surely she is ensuring there can be only one Matriarch in the Royal line, having ousted Megan she is now turning her attention to terminating her other daughter-in-law.

Once that's over, Liz and Camilla will duel to the death with claymores in Scotland. There can be only one.

Back
Top Bottom