Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
Table Saw finally turned up. They messed up delivery and told me to re-order, but it was mis-priced so i argued for them to replace it. €120 and it's >€300 now :)

Not going to pretend it was my first choice of Table Saw over the Dewalt/Bosch versions, but since the price was comparable to an Einhell type brand i couldn't resist.

Lp2BliX.png

Last edited:
Associate
My wife bought me a new guitar for Christmas which was a surprise for me as we stopped buying each other presents about 10 years ago and usually just have a winter break together, both our birthdays are in November too so we just roll all of that into a European trip in the new year. But apparently I 'wouldn't shut up about it and I'm too tight to buy it myself'. She didn't get a thing from me due to said tradition.

When I pulled my old practice amp out of the garage it wasn't working properly so I've been keeping an eye out for months.

This Vox popped up on Marketplace not far from me for about a third of the usual asking price, so I picked it up yesterday from a lovely old man who bought it for his grandson and it was used about 4 times. It really is mint condition and now I can actually play my guitar 4 months after receiving it.

Vox AD30VT, it's tons better than anything I've used before and the effects are just mesmerising after using a little practice amp with about 3 switches.

53670332107_8fd0bc4b5b_b.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
Table Saw finally turned up. They messed up delivery and told me to re-order, but it was mis-priced so i argued for them to replace it. €120 and it's >€300 now :)

Not going to pretend it was my first choice of Table Saw over the Dewalt/Bosch versions, but since the price was comparable to an Einhell type brand i couldn't resist.

Lp2BliX.png

That's a steal at that price, I paid about the same for my Titan from Screwfix. Granted I'm not planning on doing any fine cuts on it, it was just to rip down pallets into battens to save me about £600 in wood when insulating my floor.

Man of Honour
Had to return the Mandalorian controller holder due to QC issues :( This was not the way.... Got a basic one instead, seems just better tbh, the KISS method once again at work.

mUQPRVc.jpeg

ABS wheel speed sensors, can drive around with ABS and traction control once again.

t68XYgv.jpeg

Don
Nice to see somebody who hasn't fastidiously cleaned their desk and pc before taking a photo :D
To be fair, when you have a very hairy dog who generates clouds of dust every time she shakes, it gets to a point where you just say "**** it" and don't bother trying to keep things dust free.

Soldato
Starlink arrived. Annoyingly Google Chrome changed the account name from my wife to me after i'd entered her details when i used autofill down the page. I tried to change it after placing the order but they wouldn't do it, and said i needed to just re-order and then return the wrong one. Seems a huge waste of time!

P6H4umJ.png

Associate
Starlink arrived. Annoyingly Google Chrome changed the account name from my wife to me after i'd entered her details when i used autofill down the page. I tried to change it after placing the order but they wouldn't do it, and said i needed to just re-order and then return the wrong one. Seems a huge waste of time!

P6H4umJ.png
Game changer for me, got mine In February. Pop a mesh system in like Deco and you can ignore the WiFi coverage groans on other forums

Back
Top Bottom