Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
K750 is what I had then!

Good times.

Whoops missed this as forum never notified of a quote!

You will be pleased to learn that no, they fixed a few quirks of the MX Keys in the Keys S version.

1: You can now tweak the backlighting:

C1X6eT3.png

2: When you turn off and on the keyboard, or switch between paired devices, it remembers the previous brightness value. I like to keep the brightness on level 1 for max battery life using lighting, the non-S version would reset the lighting and go back to level 2 every time

3: You can now see battery % in the Options+ app for any Bolt connected devices :cool:
That is very annoying given it’s a software feature :(

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
No it's almost certainly a combination of both HW and SW. I say this because the MX Keys uses the unifying wireless system which is now absolutely ancient. It has a limit to what info it can relay between dongle and device. Bolt on the other hand is new and has more bandwidth and scope for information transmission.

Keys and Keys S are not the same keyboard on the inside.

Last edited:
Got some Corsair Virtuoso XT for a variety of purposes...gaming, conference calls, wireless music listening. Got them factory refurbished for £110 (perfect condition as far as I can tell), which I'm really pleased with. The sound and mic quality is much better than I expected!

c22IOa4h.jpeg

Just picked up a pair of these on a whim, couldn't argue at that price.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
eQB8VKP.jpeg

A controller holder... This is the way... :cool:

@Raymond Lin hopefully you didn't order a KK3 Max controller, a week later of usage and mine started to have creaky shoulders and triggers, seems the QC is terrible so I ended up returning it :o

On the flipside I was sent the EasySMX X10 to test and it's genuinely excellent, much like the GameSir Cyclone Pro I bought before the KK3 but with a more refinements so I've decided to just keep the X10 as the main controller and bung off the rest.

PXL-20230712-154035447.jpg

Not used it yet but build quality seems great.

Oh no.... It was the first controller I bought and returned within a month. The quality is terrible, cheap plastics and creaking joins and rough feeling sticks due to no anti-friction rings :o

Last edited:
Soldato
eQB8VKP.jpeg

@Raymond Lin hopefully you didn't order a KK3 Max controller, a week later of usage and mine started to have creaky shoulders and triggers, seems the QC is terrible so I ended up returning it :o

On the flipside I was sent the EasySMX X10 to test and it's genuinely excellent, much like the GameSir Cyclone Pro I bought before the KK3 but with a more refinements so I've decided to just keep the X10 as the main controller and bung off the rest.

Oh no.... It was the first controller I bought and returned within a month. The quality is terrible, cheap plastics and creaking joins and rough feeling sticks due to no anti-friction rings :o
Have you tried the backbone?

Soldato
eQB8VKP.jpeg

I'm just gonna wait until you've tried and broken everything.

Back
Top Bottom