The *Official* Eve Online Thread

Soldato
Tis me... left a couple of months after Ginger Magician got banned. Had so much fun with eve, with Kleptomaniacs corp of near on 200 pirates being my greatest achievement at the end. Biggest loss I had was PVPing in a 5bill isk officer fitted rattlesnake, scout went AFK and I went boom lol

Gave most of my isk away but still have a carrier, faction bomber rokh and a CNR pimpmobile. (not forgetting a whole hangar of 4-5 point tackle drakes for ganking transports :))

Happy days... :p:cool:

Yeah, i've heard it all on the EvE-O forums, Klepto this, Klepto that :rolleyes::D

Associate
You build the hype, get famous and that wins eve imho, well as close as you can get to winning a MMO. Worked quite well I thought :p

hehe eve-o forums are more dangerous that flying in .0 space. haha.

do you still speak to j0rz aka chris? he has gone walk abouts from my MSN list.

Soldato
I think the new textures come out at the end of November with the patch. Not DX10 yet though. Think it is an optional 1gig download so you can still use the dated textures if necessary.

Soldato
My character, after nearlly a year is returning on the 9th, sooo cant wait to get back in.. my old Laptop was so carp it could barely keep eve running, i lost like 3 BS's in 2 nights because I was trying to do a level 4 rat plex with my corp.. hurt so bad lol.

How much has changed? i hear theres new mining ships and other things? I left just after the teir 2 BCs came out.. had bought a Gallente one before I left.

Last edited:
Soldato
My character, after nearlly a year is returning on the 9th, sooo cant wait to get back in.. my old Laptop was so carp it could barely keep eve running, i lost like 3 BS's in 2 nights because I was trying to do a level 4 rat plex with my corp.. hurt so bad lol.

How much has changed? i hear theres new mining ships and other things? I left just after the Tech 2 BCs came out.. had bought a Gallente one before I left.

you mean tier2 BCs?

The level 4 missions seem to have got a lot easier imo. big nerfs are incomming to super capitals, and also mechanic changes for carriers.

lots more ships comming up in the new content patch - revelations III/trinity.

Lots of rabble on the forums. So nothing has changed there.

Oh yeah, there was a Nosferatu/energy vampire nerf: the nosfs will only take energy away from your enemy if they have more PER CENT capacitor than you. The biggest change this makes is that BS cant totally kill tackler cap in one/two cycles. This doesn't affect energy neuts though.

Associate
Tis me... left a couple of months after Ginger Magician got banned. Had so much fun with eve, with Kleptomaniacs corp of near on 200 pirates being my greatest achievement at the end. Biggest loss I had was PVPing in a 5bill isk officer fitted rattlesnake, scout went AFK and I went boom lol

Gave most of my isk away but still have a carrier, faction bomber rokh and a CNR pimpmobile. (not forgetting a whole hangar of 4-5 point tackle drakes for ganking transports :))

Happy days... :p:cool:

Hey tiller, long time no see. I was one of the "carebears" in and out of Hagilur when you teamed up with Ginger. In fact I was kinda involved in getting Ginger banned the first time round (or maybe it was the third... he got banned a lot iirc). Served him right for hot linking.

Had some good times with ol' Ginger, pitty he gave up the pirating and took up gate ganking full time. He was much more fun before he moved to hagilur and still frequented Rancer.

Anyways, always thought you had a much better sense of humour then him. Enjoyed your forum posts and your smack talk wasnt shabby either.

Soldato
you mean tier2 BCs?

The level 4 missions seem to have got a lot easier imo. big nerfs are incomming to super capitals, and also mechanic changes for carriers.

lots more ships comming up in the new content patch - revelations III/trinity.

Lots of rabble on the forums. So nothing has changed there.

Oh yeah, there was a Nosferatu/energy vampire nerf: the nosfs will only take energy away from your enemy if they have more PER CENT capacitor than you. The biggest change this makes is that BS cant totally kill tackler cap in one/two cycles. This doesn't affect energy neuts though.

The *** thing sounds good, I was forever getting spanked by Cap drainers.. sounds like a fun time coming :D

Soldato
Both accounts cancelled for a bit. Will probably offload them for good at christmas time. EVE doesn't have any sparkle for me anymore. Same old new ships and more skills.

Back
Top Bottom