Hacking the Matirx

Soldato
How do you go about becoming King of the Loons? I mean it looks like David Icke is making quiet a nice living out of spouting nonsense. I could do with a job like that - is there a course I can take?

Associate
Soldato
How do you go about becoming King of the Loons? I mean it looks like David Icke is making quiet a nice living out of spouting nonsense. I could do with a job like that - is there a course I can take?

Someone like Derren Brown might be able to help - he's pretty good at manipulating people. Good job he does TV shows and whatnot instead of running a cult.

Soldato
Doesn't matter if you are making a living working in a shop or by convincing people to give you money. End of the day, he(that Ike something guy?) clearly makes enough out of it.

Soldato
David Icke is an idiot and you're more of an idiot for believing the rubbishh that he spouts.

I actually thought it was a joke at first about the lizard ppl but seems he's serious. Although some of his views are very far fetched, I don't think its fair to dispel everything he says. a lot of stuff he says I believe is true, you just have to spend time researching it yourself and make your own mind up.

Associate

Someone like Derren Brown might be able to help - he's pretty good at manipulating people. Good job he does TV shows and whatnot instead of running a cult.

I often think the same thing. I don't even think you have to be someone like Derren Brown. I think you just need a good imagination, be reasonably charismatic, ability to make up **** on the spot, self-deluded or have no conscience and publish in America.

Soldato
OP
Rise of the fourth Reich

http://www.consciousmedianetwork.com/members/jmarrs2.htm

Jim Marrs is the journalists journalist. Historical fact and perspective is Jim's specialty and in this interview he talks about the ancient Sumarian texts showing where we come from. Is it a surprise that it centers around Iraq?

Throw out everything you think you know about history. Close the approved textbooks, turn off the corporate mass media, and whatever you do, don't believe anything you hear from the government.

The Rise of the Fourth Reich reveals the truth about American power. In this explosive new book, the legendary Jim Marrs, author of the underground bestseller Rule by Secrecy, reveals the frighteningly real possibility that today the United States is becoming the Fourth Reich, the continuation of an ideology thought to have been vanquished more than a half century ago.

Awesome interview.

Associate
What I still don't understand magick is why do you keep trying to convince people of this and that, lizard men, spaceships, this matrix stuff. - even if what you say you believe, most people on here don't (including me).. so why bother?.. you just get mocked for it?

Back
Top Bottom