New Trainers

Soldato
My latest:

screenshot20100622at140.png

Been after them for a bit, then they crop up in a sale - had to buy :D

Soldato
Just ordered these two pairs from Office. They've got quite a good sale on atm.

adidaszeitfrei.jpg

£35

firetrapmad.jpg

£30

Wasn't sure which ones to get as I usually wear the style in the bottom picture but been after a better pair of trainers that a bit more comfy. So I bought both!

Soldato
just got these ZX500's, feast ya eyes on these bad boys.

DSCN0807.jpg

DSCN0806.jpg

£59.99 from jd.
Loving adidas, picked up stormtrooper T the other week, the missus hates it but i think its pure style!
gonna get me some of those eldridge i think aswell, im starting to develop a real trainer fetish.

Soldato
White trainers, why oh why? They just scream ned.
Do you wear your Kappa trackies with them as well?

I have never seen any pairing of clothes and white trainers that look good.

Soldato
usually cargo shorts in this weather and i havnt worn a tracksuit in my life let alone kappa lol, are they even still a brand?

I have had no trouble pairing clothes with white trainers, not to say i put any effort into my appearance, i wear what i like if it doesn't "go" i really dont care hence why ill proudly parade a star wars t-shirt as my casual wear!

Soldato
I know what your saying, i wore a lot of black shoes when i was younger, if i try a pair now it just feels unnatural, constantly glaring at my feet even though i know after a day or two id settle into them.

One last thing, i might be being brain dead here but what is a ned they seem to be screaming?

Soldato
Ah sorry, a ned is just the Glasgow word for a chav.

Perhaps my main issue with white shoes is I'd constantly feel like I'd have to be cleaning them, and I can't be done with that. I made the mistake of buying white tea towels, ugh!

Permabanned
I've got these coming as well as the 80's next week, another lace change jive going on with these, you can either have a turquoise or grey with the matching laces.

mg5633superstar80stfpin.jpg

p1160672superstar80stfg.jpg

imagettwj.jpg

The Eldridges and those should arrive Monday :D

Soldato
Just ordered a pair of 1609ers in the Adidas Sales.
33uy548.jpg

They are partly suede so I was wondering what you guys recommended as a suede protector that I can stick on them when they arrive. Should be nice for 'summer'.

Soldato
Nike pegasus 89's

The iconic blue and yellow.

Wanted the 83's, but the too light on the blue, would have looked a bit of a queen:)

Borg elites next up, still waiting for them to go with the light blue:/

Back
Top Bottom