New Trainers

Associate
I bought some new Ewing sneakers. I'm not a basketball fan but I just love the look and broad shape of these sneakers.

The blue ones I bought secondhand and they were in new condition but literally after just 3 days of wearing them, the material started to peel and crumble on the tongue which I was quite disappointed with because these sneakers aren't cheap to buy new... ok I get them secondhand so I only pay about 30 quid for them but in new condition.

They look terrible now but I'm going to have a go at making them look presentable again. I colored one tongue in and I think with the right shade of blue I can get them looking good enough to be worn.

I recently bought another pair going cheap in new condition and these are white so if the same thing happens then it wont be so noticeable.

j09afkX.jpeg
drjK4bz.jpeg
sRPX6Cv.jpeg
OCqgG1p.jpeg
DtKpH0a.jpeg

Last edited:
Soldato
I don't know how old they are but sneakers fall apart with age if not worn regardless of whether they're new or not. Some of the most valuable ones in the world would also be unwearable now.

In other news, hit on the royal volt AM1 for Air Max day :)

Associate
I don't know how old they are but sneakers fall apart with age if not worn regardless of whether they're new or not. Some of the most valuable ones in the world would also be unwearable now.

In other news, hit on the royal volt AM1 for Air Max day :)
I don't think they would be that old... 2018 at the oldest.

Soldato
I don't think they would be that old... 2018 at the oldest.
Mmm still 6 years, it really depends on how they're kept too. You can get very nerdy with it.

The pics come up so big it's hard to tell but it looks like the tongue has delaminated which I doubt is all that hard to provoke in something that would naturally become brittle over time without usage.

Associate
I have just got one of these very nice.

Back
Top Bottom