Riots in Tottenham, London! (NO RACIST COMMENTS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Sevenoaks and Richer Sounds and the end of my street this morning.

Other than a hairdressers shop window smashed up no other damage on the high street that i could see.

Photo%2009-08-2011%2009%2029%2034.jpeg

Photo%2009-08-2011%2009%2029%2055.jpeg

Associate
My proposed solution:
  • Due to the fundamental disregard for the rights and responsibilities of society by the rioters, they have forfeited any right to the protection provided by society.
  • Make a public announcment, and keep repeating it, that anyone out looting tonight will be shot.
  • Announce that anyone identified as being involved in the riots, and their immediate family, will lose all state financial support for 12 months.
  • Anyone identified as being involved in the riots and currently housed in local authority housing will be evicted, and the property given to families made homeless during the looting

QUOTE]

Exactly what I said to a mate last night

Soldato
All the water cannons are in NI I thought.

NI bought them with there block grant, the question should be why has London not bought their own?

My proposed solution:
  • Due to the fundamental disregard for the rights and responsibilities of society by the rioters, they have forfeited any right to the protection provided by society.
  • Make a public announcment, and keep repeating it, that anyone out looting tonight will be shot.
  • Announce that anyone identified as being involved in the riots, and their immediate family, will lose all state financial support for 12 months.
  • Anyone identified as being involved in the riots and currently housed in local authority housing will be evicted, and the property given to families made homeless during the looting

I wonder how many would still be out tonight? I'm not normally one to call for draconian measures, but the scum that we have seen on the streets the last 3 nights deserve no less.

I'm also amused that most of the rioters are far too young to be a product of previous Tory governments, but are clearly a product of the labour pandering culture, clearly showing that sure start, EMA and the like are complete failures, all we have done is bred an entitlement culture with no sense of responsibility.

If you had of been saying this before the rioting in London, it would have carried a lot of weight. But you didn't, we had a summer of rioting here and not a word from you about how to deal with it. Now London burns and all the knee jerk reactions being.... The London rioters should be treated no different to rioters in any other part of the UK.

Caporegime
Nothing will change moving forward!

These 'riots' have just shown the 'troubled' youth of today they can do what they want without any real recourse. They do not have any other agenda than to go out at night and rob and commit other crimes whilst the police watch on, the Home Secretary hasn't got a clue.

Soldato
My proposed solution:

hmmm, like you, you make sence... reminds me of V for Vendetta ;)

Soldato
If you had of been saying this before the rioting in London, it would have carried a lot of weight. But you didn't, we had a summer of rioting here and not a word from you about how to deal with it. Now London burns and all the knee jerk reactions being.... The London rioters should be treated no different to rioters in any other part of the UK.
Yeah but London is a proper place not an unwanted little wart on the end of a country's butt.

Soldato
Police powers are rubbish. Plus they get accused of heavy handedness all of the time. They are afraid to act properly as there is always some plonker going to accuse them of heavyhanded tactics etc etc

this is the perfect opportunity for the police to use no force, to show everyone what happenes when no force is used, good on them..

people think they're too heavyhanded, well look what happenes when they're not..

good on them..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom