Riots in Tottenham, London! (NO RACIST COMMENTS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
This whole idea of riot is escalated simply by a depriving economy we called England.

Forget the reccession its the people of this country who need fixing. What we once called a British society is no longer existent.

I say scrw the Human Rights laws of this country.. How can we calle this a developed country when a rapist in jail is allowed to claim compensation..

when the greedy youths of the streets are worse than Animals. The news shows violence in middle eastern countries and Africa and we think, what a bunch of uneducated beings who have no common sense..

How are we so different now?

I grew up in a poor working class, but My mother, father disciplined us and taught us how to be decent human beings and taught us right from wrong and taught us religion.

It starts with the family. Parents shoudl make sure they know where their children are and what they are doing, end of story.

Those people you see in TV come from African cultures who have no sense of right or wrong. everything they think about or do is 100% correct.
e.g
I stopped giving way to cars who are trying to turn right or left if the driver is a Black person, why ? they don't say "Thank you back for giving us a way", 9 out of 10 of them they just ignore you and keep on moving. While other cultures they say thanks back for your time for stopping for us.

Thank you for your post mate

Permabanned
NI bought them with there block grant, the question should be why has London not bought their own?

If you had of been saying this before the rioting in London, it would have carried a lot of weight. But you didn't, we had a summer of rioting here and not a word from you about how to deal with it. Now London burns and all the knee jerk reactions being.... The London rioters should be treated no different to rioters in any other part of the UK.

You have to see that NI is unique compared to the rest of the UK.

Associate
She is awesome.

We do need a statement from the hierarchy. But I wouldn't say DC should do all the talking. They need to get people who have been wronged by this behaviour to speak their minds. No words would run truer than those of the woman who lost her home or the family that lost their 100 year old furniture business. They should be given a platform.

It completely enrages me that these people don't seem to realise they are burning down their own cities, how can you be that stupid?! :mad:

<goes to calm down> <again>

Agreed. The elderly woman on the news visibly shaken because some rioters broke into her house and made their way to her bedroom was shocking. I expect the usual waffle and bull from DC.

Associate
I grew up in a poor working class, but My mother, father disciplined us and taught us how to be decent human beings and taught us right from wrong and taught us religion.

I stopped giving way to cars who are trying to turn right or left if the driver is a Black person

They must be so proud :rolleyes:

Caporegime
Camerons statement should be interesting, a toff trying to sound tough...0-o

For added laughs we should get old Boris in on the statement, watching that guy bumble his way through statements is always good.

Last edited:
Commissario
okay seriously wtf is this:

184128_10150275013003521_509218520_7484310_1034245_n.jpg

So now these chav's are just doing it for ***** & giggles. Great! No doubt this will have calmed down by friday but just ridiculous

Scum!

Deleted member 61728

D

Deleted member 61728

The recent rioting is only in the hundreds of people wait until it gets to tens/hundreds of thousands and then things get proper messy.

Permabanned
Just read this comment posted on another forum:

"RIP mark if u saw this u would be hyyyyyyyyyyypppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeee **** THE POLICE PUSH WE PUSH BK THE ONLY WAY WE KNOW HOW BY ****ING **** UP STAR GANG RAAHHHHH "

He got a piece of my mind

Soldato
I am feeling considerably underwhelmed at the prospect of the Cameron statement, as I feel that it will be another one of those limp wristed "appeals for calm".. and what we really need now, is a swift kick in the rear..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom