Games you want to love but just don't get on with.

Associate
Total War: Shogun 2

It's litterally the only game in the Total War series I don't like!! (I own them all right from Shogun 1).

It just feels so different. I can't get into the atmosphere at all, the single player is downright boring (and really annoying toward the end when everyone turns on you) and the battles (esp online) just feel like players taking advantage of game mechanics than anything historical...

I just don't like it. I still play Rome and Empire the most :D

Associate
Battlefield 3, Played for about 30 hours and stopped once you get over the amazing graphics and sound the core game play is very shallow.

Mass Effect/fallout 3/oblivion I tried, love the worlds that can be explored but find them sterile and void of atmosphere, in contrast I find the stalker games stunning and easily one of my favourite game series.

Soldato
Fallout 3

The game oozes with interesting stuff but there is just too much to do that it doesn't become very fun playing it. Skyrim does the whole world and journey thing a lot better - because visually it is stunning and the whole world interests me. Fallout 3 just didn't give me that same appeal even though I played Fallout 3 before Skyrim. Not only that, the crashes after doing a really hard part and losing the save really infuriated me that I just gave up.

I was nearly going to buy New Vegas and give that a try but I'm quite busy playing Skyrim now so I didn't want another game to distract me. Not only that I wasn't sure if it was an improvement over Fallout 3 or not.

Back
Top Bottom