Japfest pics!

Soldato
Mum and Dad went down in their Corolla TTE Compressor, they said it was a good day out, but said quite a few cars were questionable. I actually retched at Dads pictures of that RX-8, what an abortion of a car.

I think JAE mostly provides the best selection of cars, they seem to be a of a higher quality in general in attendance tbh. Will be down there in September with my Starlet GT Turbo when I finally get it on the road :o

Associate
Mum and Dad went down in their Corolla TTE Compressor, they said it was a good day out, but said quite a few cars were questionable. I actually retched at Dads pictures of that RX-8, what an abortion of a car.

I saw your parents.. The only 50 + Year olds in a sporty jap car !! My mates and I commented on them raising the average age by X years !!! :). The corolla'd be a brilliant car if it wasnt so heavy !

Soldato
576386_10150976936025864_592665863_12132916_979986743_n.jpg

I think this is my mates r32. :) if so, he's almost at 600bhp :) :) :)

Soldato
I saw your parents.. The only 50 + Year olds in a sporty jap car !! My mates and I commented on them raising the average age by X years !!! :). The corolla'd be a brilliant car if it wasnt so heavy !

Haha no way! Dad's actually 64, and still scares me to death with his driving! And half the Corolla club too, when he took them out for a Sunday run around Lancashire, one guy after the run just got out of his car and fell down he was that exhausted from trying to keep up with Dad. Before the TTE, they had a T-Sport Corolla, and before that it was a T-Sport Yaris, but I got too big to fit in the back after a while, hence the 'rolla. Dad's guaranteed that he'll be nicking the keys to the Starlet GT when its on the road though :o

Associate
Haha no way! Dad's actually 64, and still scares me to death with his driving! And half the Corolla club too, when he took them out for a Sunday run around Lancashire, one guy after the run just got out of his car and fell down he was that exhausted from trying to keep up with Dad. Before the TTE, they had a T-Sport Corolla, and before that it was a T-Sport Yaris, but I got too big to fit in the back after a while, hence the 'rolla. Dad's guaranteed that he'll be nicking the keys to the Starlet GT when its on the road though :o

Fair play to them for coming all the way to wilts.. Must be an epic drive.. Isnt the japfest @ donnington a bit closer?!

Yeah, it'd be rude not to rake the starlet for a blast :)

Soldato
thats marcb of mkivsupra.net right?

yes i stalk that site everyday haha, i got a few pics of the mkiv stand but it seemed a lot of people left by the time i got there

Yup, it's marc :D

My post detailing his mods had an awful lot of letters missing in words, I think my work laptop keyboard is nearing tehe end of it's residual life.

Back
Top Bottom