Paypal... -.-

Soldato
Paypal are useless.

Had someone try pull the non delivery scam on a phone i sold on the 25th oct this year.

I sent it via special delivery so HAHA i win paypal claim.

Now the damn scammer is using his/her bank to do a charge-back, so once again I'm Negative £350 in my paypal account and paypal is asking for my delivery proof AGAIN because its missing from the system... the very system that used it to confirm it was delivered in the original claim.

Unfortunately i no longer have this proof due to my wallet being stolen a few weeks back...

I have the tracking number though as i saved that on my PC, But they said due to it being a bank dispute i MUST have the Actual psychical receipt from the post office to give them...

Am i screwed here?

I'm very annoyed that paypal seems to discard all Seller protection when it comes to a bank charge back... :/

I will be calling my bank fraud team and asking for a block be in place so paypal cannot pull funds from my bank.

Permabanned
remove all your cards and bank details from paypal asap as they will just take the money, they keep writing to u and threatening stuff, but they dont do anything, 4 years later and they still havent taken me to court or anything

Associate
Paypal are useless.
I have the tracking number though as i saved that on my PC, But they said due to it being a bank dispute i MUST have the Actual psychical receipt from the post office to give them...
Thats wierd, I just took a screenshot of the royal mail page with the proof of delivery signature and they said it was fine.

Soldato
OP
Yea I know. Considering its a special delivery item aswell it has more details than normal.

I will take a pic and upload it anyway.

I cant remove bank cards because my account is in negitive balance

Caporegime
same **** happened to me why if someone does a charge back against paypal do they take the money from an innocent party?

Soldato
OP
same **** happened to me why if someone does a charge back against paypal do they take the money from an innocent party?

I think its so they dont have to pay.

Problem is I require paypal to run my phone repair business... due to this problem potentually taking 30days to sort I will loose hundreds in january :(

Soldato
OP
Yup, they are still reviewing it, tracking proves it was delivered tho.

seems paypal will take forever when its a bank on the other end

Back
Top Bottom