***The Official Nokia Lumia 920 Thread***

Soldato
Since the update, I can now read my phone in bed, in total darkness without getting eye strain from the auto brightness settings. It's visible but mot blinding :)

Associate
I'm rather annoyed...

I went to the EE store tonight, asking if I can swap my phone due to the proximity sensor being borked, and basically got told no.

They can send my phone off for repair and it'll take 28 days....

Useless really.

Going to contact Nokia tomorrow to see if anything can be done, if not I'll be tempted to crack the thing open and fix it myself.

Ditto, although I went into phones4u and was told less than a week. I've now got to find a phone to borrow and use whilst mine gets fixed/replaced!

It seems like a design flaw to me as there is a huge amount of dust in the front facing camera also, maybe the front plate isn't sealing properly....

Associate
I've just been checking out apps in the store and noticed there're two versions of Nokia's Drive+ Beta.

One is from Nokia Corp and version 2.1.0.1451 of 13/12/2012

The other is from NAVTEQ EUROPE B.V. and version 2.1.0.1483 of 23/01/13

Are they the same app? I have the Nokia Corp version installed.

Associate
Well, I've just seen my phone do something I thought would not happen for a long time yet.....
wpss201302010001crop.png

Not bad seeing as I'm in the sticks between Coventry and Leicester!

Associate
Dont know what to do.

Been told it will take 2-3 weeks to send of my phone for repair but this leaves me in a whole with no phone what so ever..

Any one have any advice on what I could do.

EE said they could replace it if they had stock which they dont.

Back
Top Bottom