Upcoming Concerts

Soldato
OP
Seen them last night in Belfast, have to say I really enjoyed them. They were playing in the Mandela hall in the Students Union building and me and the mate must have been about 20yrs older than most of the folks there :p Good night though, would definitely go see them again.

Thanks for that - really looking forward to seeing them again. :cool:

I know what you mean about the age thing too as I've felt the same quite a few times recently :o

Man of Honour
Saw Crosby, Stills and Nash at the Albert Hall last night. The harmonies, the music, Steven Still’s guitar, the band, the atmosphere, all absolutely wonderful. We got the full version of their first album "Crosby, Stills & Nash" in the second part. Old or new it all sounded marvellous.

Man of Honour
Chris Rea at the BluesFest in Royal Albert Hall last night:

y4v9.jpg

An excellent seventy minute gig.

Soldato
Went to Clean Bandit at Bodega (Nottingham) a couple of weeks ago - very good live. Could've been disastrous - a social night out for the Nottingham Uni Basketball team turned up. Thankfully, they were nice blokes who stood behind us (I'm 6'1" but felt like a dwarf).

Next up is Disclosure at Rock City. This'll be the 3rd time we've seen them live. Were excellent on both occasions, probably better than SBTRKT who they were supporting last time at Rock City.

Back
Top Bottom