Cheating

Soldato
Quote of the day.

This made me rage the most out of the whole conversation.

Rishy: Those things between your legs, they are called balls. Its time to engage them.

Its a pretty terrible situation to be in mate. Don't forgive her, she will see you as a wet blanket and walk over you (more) for the rest of your life.

Do what's right for your daughter, cut the misses no slack and split.

Soldato
the worst thing is that the court will always rule for the mother, speaking to my mother this morning, i have now have there support and financial support to support the house and my daughter.

Don't assume you'll lose custody.

Change locks on the door, bag up her stuff and take it to her mothers. Get a solicitor and begin divorce proceedings and pursuing custody.

Associate
Looks like the OP is now descending into wet lettuce territory. Quite upsetting to see what men have been reduced to in this day and age.

Don't ever EVER ... EVER try and hang onto something because you are too weak to face life alone without that person. I don't know you but I swear I'm going to come and b*tch slap you the next time you text her trying to beg forgiveness for HER going off to get a knee shaker by another man.

LEAVE NOW

GO AND GET AN STD TEST (NO I'M NOT KIDDING)

START RESEARCHING DIVORCE

You are now in the pathetic stage of a breakup where you will probably do anything to stay with the person who has utterly rejected you. The drinking, the begging ... this is probably close to your emotional bottom.

It's time to be a man.

Soldato
The story so far.

on the sunday night we talked said that there is no trust and that how did i get the message, i blagged it to say that i put a temporary password in her phone when she passed her phone to me. Not telling her that the software was still on there.

That night, i was so upset and drank 1/2 lt of vodka because if i did get it all wrong ive spoilt everything, or what if it was right and she has been cheating on me. and went to sleep about 2am

She went to work on the monday at 4am, i woke up about 5am just couldnt sleep

Cant write any more just to upset at the moment :(

Went down stairs and started texting her saying im sorry for sccusing her and forgive me, lets move forward from this and work something out. And that saying that i still love her.

But then my curiosity said lets she whats she doing has she contacted him again ??

Well

XXXXXX (+447XXXXXXXX) 01:84:00 Outgoing Mon Mar 10 04:45:43 GMT+00:00 2014

on the phone for over two hours to him

i then looked at the texts messages

that night he text back saying

Wots happnd? Y u bein lyk that

and in the morning i can see all my text messages and more from him and her saying

one the text i send was

I love you and will never stop loving you and don't know what I would do with out you in my life I know it was not love at first site for you but I will do anything to stay with you

and she forwarded my text to him and the reply was (W wife / C Cheater)

(C)
Wot u mean it was luv at first sight for me maybe nt for u. It was lyk a movie this gorgus girl walks in and is walkin towards me my hearts beatin n i fink im in a dream abt to faint.
(C)
Meanin fink before u talk n watch wot u say
(W)
I neva sent that msg tramp he sent it to me just now lol
(C)
Oh i fought u sed that to me n u was jokin. Lol. Say buy me a g6 jet then or jump of a cliff lol
(C)
Lol
(C)
Im being serious
(C)
Was it luv at first sight for u
(W)
No
(C)
So am i either way ur rich
(W)
Wt shall i do. What do u think i should do now
(W)
What u on bot
(C)
Im on abt wen did u knw u luvd me? Talk to ur mom see wot she says. Wiv him talk n see wot the options r in terms wot u gna do wiv DAUGHTER, if u sell up or kip the house, wot to do 1st n wen? Or do u jus stay as it is
(W)
He wants to stay together n fix it. I knew i lovednu straight away. What shall i do.
Well that night we were talking and and it lead in to what we would do if we split up and i said split and go out separate ways and what to do with our daugter and said i dont know

She then went on saying i earn enough to take over the house and that for me to move out and when i asked about our daughter she said stay with me and i wont stop you seeing her. and she said you can carry on picking her up from nusery and scholl till i get back from work, which is less then 2 hours a day, i then said that ive been with her every day of her life and tossed it to her saying that if you saw her 2 hours a day would you be happy her reply " Thats not going to happen"

:( Damn bro :(

How old is your daughter?

Associate
Dumbest advice ever.

As his wife, she has the legal right to gain entry to her own house. She can get a locksmith to force entry if he does anything as stupid as that.

Enough of the 'bro advice'.

Associate
Don't assume you'll lose custody.

Change locks on the door, bag up her stuff and take it to her mothers. Get a solicitor and begin divorce proceedings and pursuing custody.

I'd talk to the solicitor first and explain everything to them, and listen to their advice as acting rashly at this stage may well have a detrimental affect on your legal standing in a custody battle.

In short - lawyer up first.

Soldato
Still can't get over grown adults texting each other with that stupid "text speak" nonsense. Seriously who does that??

Anyway - it's all over - you can't trust her, she will never trust you. Time to sort out the next stage in your life, which doesn't involve her.

The trust has gone - the moment she cheated on you, and the moment you started spying on her.

Soldato
Still can't get over grown adults texting each other with that stupid "text speak" nonsense. Seriously who does that??

Anyway - it's all over - you can't trust her, she will never trust you. Time to sort out the next stage in your life, which doesn't involve her.

The trust has gone - the moment she cheated on you, and the moment you started spying on her.

I know, even if she wasn't cheating I would still divorce her for that. As somebody else has said you can't kick her out of the house as it's as much hers as yours.

Soldato
WTF is that language in those texts? Jesus Christ.........

You need to get rid, get a divorce and move on - It will probably be one of the hardest things you will ever have to do in your life, and you have my sympathy but you simply can not stay with her.

She cheated on you, thats a positive for you in the eyes of the law, if you earn more and the house is yours that also a bonus........

Back
Top Bottom