ArcheAge, Ultima Online's rebirth?

Mp4

Mp4

Soldato
It is FTP, its just that you cant own land unless you subscribe

ah okay :) I am still tempted to get this! half tempted to get the £109 even though the alpha is gone but something at the back of my mind is saying nope! And then the Patron system is for 90 days :(

Last edited:
Soldato
What are the EU servers like for English speaking players? Are there many people who speak English? One thing that always annoyed me when being combined with EU servers is players speaking in different languages, makes it crap on a social level.

I'm guessing not many would know? I think i'll pick an NA server just to be safe, but will that overseas latency be an issue? Hmmz

Mp4

Mp4

Soldato
Well only level 8 as I started this morning.

For the moment finding it okay, a lot of travel here and kill this, with same as any mmo but feel its not a huge grind and your moved on quite quickly with quests.

I can see myself upgrading :)

Man of Honour
Well only level 8 as I started this morning.

For the moment finding it okay, a lot of travel here and kill this, with same as any mmo but feel its not a huge grind and your moved on quite quickly with quests.

I can see myself upgrading :)

Few more levels and you will get your glider :)

Which faction did you start on, I found there was a little less "travel" on the Nuian faction than the Haranya faction, at least it felt that way.

Soldato
Might get flamed for this but first impressions it feels a bit childish, even when compared to wow.

Although I'm only level 7 so i still have a good bit to see and do.

Back
Top Bottom