What PC games are you playing?

Soldato
Finished Metro 2033 redux and now coming to the end of Metro LL.

Of the two I preferred the first (the book depository level had me screaming like a girl) and the redux version was quite a change over the std edition.
The redux version of LL is not worth having over the std edition of that game though.

They did drag a little on the scripted sections, especially the dialogue which you can't seem to skip once you have read it but have to allow it to continue to be spoken etc.

Caporegime
Fired up a F.E.A.R. over the last few days. It has a place in my mind like like Deus Ex does; someone only needs to mention it / discuss it, and I will quite often find myself installing it - again. :D

Soldato
Having moved etc i've not played a pc game in ages.

So its nice to kick back on the sofa all weekend playing Borderlands TPS on my big tv with a controller, hooked through my pc, and sometimes letting the gf play evil within.

Soldato
Everything I'm playing just pales in comparison to Alien Isolation. That's the trouble with incredibly good games, they ruin your fun on almost all other half decent titles.

Associate
Been off ill with man-flu the last few days so used my 'rest' time to play through Alien Isolation on hard.
Amazing game. Puts any other Alien game to shame.

I pretty much played it without checking the achievements. After finishing it, found I only have 4 to get. Sadly one is 'kill no humans' so have to play it all again on Easy. Shame ;)

Next up will be Shadows of Mordor....

Soldato
A lot of Arma 3.
Really good game, although it makes me cringe a bit when some people take it as serious as a job, everyone saying sir and what not.

Having huge amounts of fun with Arma 3 wasteland at the moment. Just love how events can naturally unfold and develop without the need for choke points or scripting. Just chuck a load of people onto an island and see what happens!

On the taking it seriously part though, I popped into Altis life the other day with a friend and we just could not for the life of us take it seriously. I had what sounded like a 12 year old reading me my rights for crossing a road in front of a car, then I got put in jail for 10 minutes. Not for me I don't think.

Back
Top Bottom