CS:GO Discussion

Soldato
Last edited:
Associate
Tried a couple of faceit matches today, TBH I think that MM is better than that what do you others think?

Just had a game where none of my team spoke the whole game apart from to insult if you didn't clutch.
then to say they will report me for greifing because I messed up, I basically clutched 3 T's when last alive after the bomb was planted but didn't have time to defuse because I made the school boy error of spending too long looking for 1 more player then realizing I didn't have a kit.
Just to add the 3 people trolling where all 3-17 and we were down 14-4 anyway.

To tired to play any more today will try again tomorrow.

Think I will stick to MM over faceit if tomorrow is no better.

Last edited:
Associate
Iv just had an emotional moment since November I have been silver 2 and. Have been trying rank up through solo queuing. And tonight (after losing 2 games last night) I have gone to silver 3

I want to thank my mum and. Jesus I always knew if I believed in Jesus he would stop matching me with dumb Russians

img

img

Associate
solo queue feels a bit like lottery still. Last few days I have gone GN2>GN3>GN2>GN3 and pretty sure I am going back down to GN2. I either have a team that destroys the other or a team where its like they have never played the game before.

Wondering which rank solo queue actually gets more even.

Soldato
Cheers, just ordered this:-https://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=SP-042-AL

About time I got a half decent mic.

I got an Alienware gaming headset; I know don't ask, the mic has always been so crap I have to cup the mic and speak very loud to get any comms across, even then it isn't great. Looking forward to getting this.

I didn't know those existed! I have an old Icemat Siberia V1 mic, attached to pipe cleaners, which are then wrapped round my Sennheiser 598's! :D Ordered!

Soldato
I like the first kill, cheeky ak kill mid air.
Got into DMG recently. Started in Silver 2 about 10 months ago

think i added you ages ago at your low rank but some people are like vtol and take off into orbit and others never clear the runway lol
We had stu beam down into one of our game yesterday, random dmg with ranks 10 below for instant hilarity. 13 rounds won ct inferno and 1 on t side oppps.
A random strat is smoke middle as always but also smoke boiler to porch also and just run through it with smg or pistol clearing into truck, seen it work.
We'd have won with some plays, my take is hesitation killed us as they just pushed from the other side. Obviously being lobsided skill made our flank susecptible especially, better to push on and die if need be

envy odds lowered, switched to nip as allu could be slightly devastating. The biggest thing is strat and ordination of the teams really, Im just thinking allu will fit in already. ALso put some sand dunes on kabum just in case they crack other maps like mirage, though likely not

I thought odds for tsm were good as thats possibly a top 4 team but Im reading lots think otherwise. Other games not seeing obviously good odds
Cloud9>TSM

Id normally say that TSM would win this but with the current odds (33-67) its hard not to play the odds on this one as both these teams will be on their A-game which makes this match for of a 55-45 for TSM not 30-70

Associate
That was a mad game on inferno last night. I've pretty much come to the conclusion that I'm essentilly gold nova level player, and won't get into the higher ranks without some serious time/commitment/skill that's required to improve which I can't do for various real life reasons

Soldato
That was a mad game on inferno last night. I've pretty much come to the conclusion that I'm essentilly gold nova level player, and won't get into the higher ranks without some serious time/commitment/skill that's required to improve which I can't do for various real life reasons

I'm the same, I play a few matches a week and rarely move from MGE. I'm not really bothered though, I don't have the time or the inclination to progress further.

Associate

I was getting us the picks but the team was failing to push straight after.. shame we hammered them CT

Back
Top Bottom