• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** TRIO OF WEEKEND BLOODY SILLY PRICES!! **

Soldato
Sorry it was Gibbo who stated Nvidia had set a specific European MSRP for the ti over the normal worldwide dollar price MSRP so I assumed he was been truthful.

Yes, but even taking the euro msrp, uk prices are still above that again

Anyway, more on topic, cracking card for a very good price

Associate
another 1 caved... been waiting for Fury to see what happens with Nvidia prices, but at only £200 more than a 970, wow!

(just need to work on my forum post count instead of lurking to get free delivery in the future...)

Permabanned
The Amp 980 Ti actually seems to be noiser than my Vapor x 290 at the same temps going by the Hexus review. The Fury X water cooled version running at 50c and lower fan speed would allow plenty of overclocking headroom while still staying quieter than the card I have now and of course the performance will be a good leap over the 290. :)

Associate
Wow, this is a great deal.

I've been waiting for the EVGA Hybrids to come into stock as I want whisper quiet performance and cooling with the hassle of doing my own WC but otherwise I would certainly consider this card.

Incredible what a little competitive pressure can do to pricing...

Also, well played OCUK that the AMP Review by Hexus (http://hexus.net/tech/reviews/graphics/84005-zotac-geforce-gtx-980-ti-amp/) is sponsored by a competitor and your price is £80 pounds cheaper than quoted in the review...which was sponsored by the competitor...OUCH.

Gibbo FTW

edit: wasn't kitguru, it was Hexus. Updated

Last edited:
Associate
Wow, this is a great deal.

I've been waiting for the EVGA Hybrids to come into stock as I want whisper quiet performance and cooling with the hassle of doing my own WC but otherwise I would certainly consider this card.

Incredible what a little competitive pressure can do to pricing...

Also, well played OCUK that the AMP Review by Kitguru is sponsored by a competitor and your price is £80 pounds cheaper than quoted in the review...which was sponsored by the competitor...OUCH.

Gibbo FTW

I don't think Kitguru has a 980 Ti Amp! review. Just a regular 980 Amp!?

Soldato
Everyone's talking about the 980ti but I'd like to give a shoutout to the BenQ BL3200PT. Really fantastic monitor, especially for 3rd person games like The Witcher 3, GTA V, etc. Can't go wrong with it!

Associate
That is a cracking price for a 980Ti just wish the Fury X was gonna be out before the deal runs out, would have made for one hell of a difficult decision.

Back
Top Bottom