*** Show us your bikes! ***

Caporegime
Nice bike tom e.

Is it me or are those crash bungs her-yuge?! Mine stick out half that distance. I guess the more they stick out, the better job they're likely to do (within reason)?

I bet you can't wait to get out on it. I've got a 650S and I must say I love it, but it feels quite cramped on the pegs for long distances (I'm a very average 5' 11"), but then I am an old fart now at 34 :).

So far the bike has been faultless and a joy to own through commuting all year round, to weekend blasts, to weekend mini-touring trips.

Edit - what are the specs? I can see it's had new levers fitted, you might wanna get clear side repeaters as it helps a lot with the looks imo. What exhaust has it got? Anyway it looks like a nice tidy stock example.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
They do seem pretty massive, but like you said the less chance of something else dragging along the road I suppose.

I'm a tiny 5'6 with short legs so it's pretty difficult to make me feel cramped haha.

The levers anodising has started to wear so I've already got some new blue shortys on their way from 2wheels, clear indicators were ordered this afternoon, it's got an MTC exhaust on it. From poking around this afternoon apart from that it's stock.

I've fitted a usb/cigarette lighter socket under the pillion seat, got some gold swingarm bobbins on their way, and a cheap gold screen bolt set just to see what I think of it with some gold highlights.

The only paint damage is a small patch on the grab rail where it's bubbled and come off, apart from that there's not a mark on it.

IC3

IC3

Soldato
I can finally join the club now... :)

Picking up this beast tomorrow! :D
9c9a8624e9db9d23821ac7b32962943d.jpg

Associate
Picked this (Aprilia Tuono V4R ABS) up a couple of weeks ago, i did have a Street Triple but it didn't have the grunt or power i was after really, so i got this instead.

meseGrL.jpg

LcxO5Tn.jpg

tgtuwE3.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
@Kreeeee, I would be inclined to agree with IC3, just do it.

@IC3, looks like a nice bike that Duke.

@edd1e, i think the V4 it probably the best engine i've ever heard and used, i've owned IL4s, V2s, triples, paralel twins, singles, i've even owned a VFR800 which is a V4, but the Aprilia V4 is an absolute peach.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom