** BLACK FRIDAY / CYBER MONDAY STARTS AROUND 9AM THURSDAY!! **

OcUK Staff
OP
Prefer the green team but that could just tempt me!

What would a 390 offer in terms of 1080 gaming? I was trying to justify a 980 but looks like it may be a little tight and in hindsight perhaps a little overkill for 1080?

Much of an upgrade over a 680 2gb msi power edition? :)

Cheers

A 390 is more than adequate for 1080P gaming, they fair extremely well at 1440P. :)

Man of Honour
No new energy efficient gpu for me then. Hopefully there will be better deals tomorrow or Monday. Most of the 970's are just £10 off and then I have to pay £10.50 postage making them back where they were before and cheaper elsewhere. The 980's at their new higher price are just too far out of reach.

OcUK Staff
OP
I think the main offenders gibbo was the 980ti Poseidon, was planning on sli to replace my aging 670's with the 34" Predator, Enthoo black/white also, I won't bite until tomorrow regardless and see whats what as its a total rebuild, i think Im keeping the D5 I have currently but replacing everything else, Basket total yesterday was £2720ish, flying over £2812 this morning, not to worry will check it tomorrow and skim through todays deals.

P.S. I'd like to wait and see what the Monday Deal is, but i'll be off to the NEC for the Motorbike show then.

No problem, though to help you out I've knocked £30 of the Poseidon price. :)

Caporegime
Actually Gibbo, when does the £258 deal on this end? I might just be able to squeeze it if its not before Friday afternoon this week.

Did you read the OP?
End of next week is too late, and we most certainly won't be repeating these again after Black Friday as all manufacturer funding will be used or expired. You need to order This Week Only items before next Wednesday otherwise you miss out as explained in the OP. :)
Next Wendsday? well that's fine :)

OcUK Staff
OP
Ordered my gfx cards and stand :) discounts on both equal out to what I wanted to pay :)

Shame the Asus ROG Swift PG278Q didn't drop enough, can get it cheaper elsewhere :(

We can't go insane on them simply because we offer a higher level of service on them with no quibble pixel warranty. :)

OcUK Staff
OP
Aye i know, reason i didn't pull the trigger was because of it being XFX and previous experience..

At present lowest failure rate of all brands believe it or not.

OcUK warehouse feels like this at present:

105275-RSsale.jpg

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
and this is why i love OCUK. Gibbs do a deal for the ZOWIE FK2 :D

Zowie mice are all on this week only at 20%+ off

except for the FK1 which will be on black friday.

+1 this, please RJK! Or separate, i'm very easy. :D

focus is on keyboards, not doing bundles because everyone has different tastes. but you could pick up a zowie/one of the other mice on TWO this week and pair it with one of my tasty keyboard deals coming up on black friday.

we have some razer sharp, quacking deals on keyboards. one keyboard on black friday even has a pirate ship on it.

A BLOODY PIRATE SHIP!!!

Back
Top Bottom