*** The Official Playstation 4 (PS4) Thread ***

Associate
Considering making the jump to this gen at long last. Would £150 be worth it for a 3 month old barely used 500GB PS4 (CUH-1116A model, not the new 1200).

Is that a good price?

£150 is a bargain price for a used ps4 from what I've gathered from a quick Google search. I'd go for it if I were you and start enjoying the current gen.

Soldato
PS4 sell through figures have been published:
https://www.scei.co.jp/corporate/release/160105_e.html

Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. (SCE) today announced that the PlayStation®4 (PS4™) computer entertainment system has sold through more than 5.7 million units during the 2015 holiday season. PS4 has now cumulatively sold through more than 35.9 million units globally as of January 3, 2016

Hardly surprised. Its a good machine at a solid price point with a very good 2016 line up. Its no wonder they are flying off the shelves..

I think its now sold more then the N64, and the SNES was at 49? or was it more but either way the Ps4 is selling well and with PSVR also this year then its certainly looking very good for Sony entertainment right now..

Soldato
200 quid for a recon one with 12 month warranty on amazon.
I was xbox last gen, so glad for all the remasters on it.

This is one of the reasons Sony nave released remasters, for the previous xbox owners that have come onboard to a Sony console...

There is a good market for remastered games on ps4 and the Sony exclusive remasters have sold very well.

Enjoy catching up on some great games on ps4. Uncharted is a must play. And good shout for Resogun..

Associate
Yeh exactly, I was delighted when I herd of the remasters of tlou and uncharted.
I haven't touched a ps controller since ps2 so hope it's better now, Love the xbox controller.
Shame no gran tourismo out for ages, would be happy with a gt6 remaster or something.

V F

V F

Soldato
This is one of the reasons Sony nave released remasters, for the previous xbox owners that have come onboard to a Sony console...

There is a good market for remastered games on ps4 and the Sony exclusive remasters have sold very well.

Enjoy catching up on some great games on ps4. Uncharted is a must play. And good shout for Resogun..

Just a shame Uncharted looks bland like revisiting Far Cry. It looked totally different than what I remember in 2007/8 on the PS3.

Yeh exactly, I was delighted when I herd of the remasters of tlou and uncharted.
I haven't touched a ps controller since ps2 so hope it's better now, Love the xbox controller.
Shame no gran tourismo out for ages, would be happy with a gt6 remaster or something.

GT sport is out this year.

Associate
I've noticed the R2 trigger is a little intermittent when it comes to trying to fire quick with weapons like pistols etc. Anyone else having this issue or have a fix?

I could probably re-map fire to another button but that would be a royal pain in the hoop.

Last edited:
Associate
When will we see an overhaul of the main UI on the PS4 home screen/ dashboard / whatever you wanna call it?

I absolutely despise it! Its horrible. The old dashboard I used on Xbox 360 was so much better IMO.

Back
Top Bottom