Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
Finally arrived :)
Some more custom walking shoes, this time no ankle support and less than half the weight of the boots. For less strenuous walking. Might not look stylish, but I don't have pointy feet. But hopefully they'll be just as comfy as the boots.

5l4g9g.jpg

Man of Honour
Are those hobbit shoes?

I normally take a 11/12 so that would be big hobbit shoes.
Now you know why fashion shoes are always pointy and never fit.
But these aren't for fashion, function over form.

How many people can claim their hiking shoes can do 40miles in a day and not get a single blister.

Caporegime
I normally take a 11/12 so that would be big hobbit shoes.
Now you know why fashion shoes are always pointy and never fit.
But these aren't for fashion, function over form.

How many people can claim their hiking shoes can do 40miles in a day and not get a single blister.

Me. My boots are like a pair of slippers and have served me for well over 2k miles.
They also don't look like i have a pair of club feet.

Man of Honour
Me. My boots are like a pair of slippers and have served me for well over 2k miles.
They also don't look like i have a pair of club feet.
s1290.photobucket.com/user/elessar_of_lorien/media/225551eb-4f1b-448e-8777-a7dcfb0d6630_zps1egcyrxs.jpg.html]http://i1290.photobucket.com/albums/b535/elessar_of_lorien/225551eb-4f1b-448e-8777-a7dcfb0d6630_zps1egcyrxs.jpg][/URL][/QUOTE]

That's good for you, I'm not so lucky, after going through about 5 different pairs of off the shelve, they don't fit most people. Few people like yourself are lucky.

Associate
Some more custom walking shoes, this time no ankle support and less than half the weight of the boots. For less strenuous walking. Might not look stylish, but I don't have pointy feet. But hopefully they'll be just as comfy as the boots.

http://i67.tinypic.com/5l4g9g.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

[MEDIA=youtube]IK0t38Al4_E[/MEDIA]

Soldato

5l4g9g.jpg

I won't go into how they look but if they work they work so good on you mate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom