Images of items I have purchased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Commissario
After trying to paint my Matilda with four paints and a brush I can only agree! The trouble is, I'd want to do it to a high standard and that means investing in too many things.

*shudders*
I don't like to think how much I've spent on the incidentals for our airbrush kit, it's probably more than the original compressor and brush (we're at good bursh number 4, the compressor, extractor, face masks and about a million paints, powders, cleaning products, robo cutter for masking*).

You can get a reasonable starter brush and compressor for about £80, which isn't bad compared to the cost of good traditional brushes.

*Not actually had a chance to use it properly since buying it 18 months ago.

Soldato
well here is my recent purchase.

Its to replace a HDD and bring more life to a laptop

FQbz0TYhFkcvkzv9

Soldato
I know this thread is normally for pictures of purchased things, but I thought maybe some other people here would be interested. I have purchased this and it will be here tomorrow :p

Been after a good breadmaker for a while, and I understand that Panasonic make the best ones. They have the Panasonic SD-2511B over at Amazon today down to £85, which is awesome considering the previous cheapest it's been on 3x Camels is £120.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/pan...ker-black-84-99-delivered-amazon-deal-2400073

Soldato
Spent a day and wasted 10 RJ45 plugs then found one of teeth was bent on old tool - was only £4.89 including cable cutter and plugs :mad:

So quick trip to Toolstation

412221266.jpg

:rolleyes:

Soldato
OfQ62lq.jpg.png

Hastily assembled, just so it at least looked like a bike.
Was between this, and a new laptop, and I don't really need to spend any more time infront of a screen...
Reduced on Halfords site, with a further 10% off, due to a mates British Cycling card.

Transmission breaker
Don
Little wall aqua gonna fill with cardinal tetras.. :)

Avoid cardinals in a new tank.. Neons/Cardinals are terrible for un-established tanks. They are very sensitive to poor quality water, and will die off quickly.

Unless you are using aged filter media, and water from an established tank, stick to something a bit more hardy, or run a full fishless cycle to get it ready for them.

If you want to do Cardinals in a fish in cycle, be prepared to do daily 50% water changes, and monitor the ammonia/Nitrite/nitrate levels (and PH) very closely each day to ensure 50% changes are enough.

Even then you may lose some, as big water changes can be stressful on the fish as it is!

A fish in cycle, properly monitored, is fine, but you probably chose the worst fish possible for it...

Soldato
Jeez, and i still can't even get on our fibre network here in West Cumbria :(

If it makes you feel any better it's not true fibre, it's fibre to the exchange and then copper to the house. You have to be within a KM of the exchange to even get the upgrade, never mind get the speeds :p.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom