*** The Official Xbox One Thread ***

Soldato
I'm just curious about how you feel about so many exclusive Xbox games coming/rumoured to be coming to the PC. I own an Xbox one myself but I mainly bought it for the exclusives but with Quantum Break coming to the PC and Forza 6, Horizon 3, Scalebound and Gears of 4 rumoured to be coming to PC aswell kinda feels like my Xbox is going to end up being nothing but a blu ray player.

Got/Had the same problem. Didn't see any exclusives apart from QB and GOW4 that tickled my fancy on XBone. Luckily held off buying one but now not hearing great things about the Windows Store.

Can pick up the console 2nd hand for very little here in NZ so might be back on the cards.

Associate
Does anyone elses Xbox One take about 10x of loading the game DvD's before they read them?

this is with any game an has been pretty much since i got the xbox the day after release,

anyway around it or is it just knacked?

Soldato
Does anyone elses Xbox One take about 10x of loading the game DvD's before they read them?

this is with any game an has been pretty much since i got the xbox the day after release,

lol, is this a joke?

If they don't read immediately 1st time, your drive must be knackered (or the disc is).

Associate
Mine also has issues with the disc but only when you first put a Dvd or bluray in and when you first swap back,
Trick i found is to hold the disc for a few seconds before letting the drive take it in, since doing that i've had 0 issues at all.

Associate

I don't have that problem, I put my disk in and it reads it first time, every time.

Sounds like something not quite right there

Caporegime

unless your discs are covered in fingerprints from your kids, its knackered.

Back
Top Bottom