** COMPUTEX 2016: PHOTO's OF MANY THINGS!! **

Associate
We should finally see some of those hit production in the coming months. As for Prime, we will be arranging an order for that stuff soon.
Still not in production! Prime sounds more promising. Whichever comes first though I'll be ordering as soon as they go up.

OcUK Staff
It's going to be expensive. But it will be worth it.

Sounds like what I said when building OrionX. But worth every penny with the accolades so far.

When you have the so called champion modders at Computex saying actually you can beat us and add the high performance of such a system your including everything for a winning formula in my eyes.

Soldato
Evga 14+3 phase classified

227FC8F9-A460-439D-842C-D0D4497278F2.jpg

Evga hybrid that uses FTW PCB

F14EC91D-6F1A-4652-AE68-BF94940FD444.jpg

different 1080 hybrid? As it does not look like the one on the EVGA website especially the tubing

http://www.evga.com/articles/01007/evga-geforce-gtx-1080/

Associate
Always meet a nice girl out here and you think she is so young, then you ask the age and they are Mid 20's to 30's. :)

I do that all the time now. I'm IDing people and they turn out to be late 20's early 30s (selling alcohol/tobacco) and I have to apologize and tell them that they just look so young to me. It makes me feel much older than I actually am, though a lot of things do that these days.

Did any of you guys get to see the RX 480 yet? Or was Linus from LTT the only one who got to hold it? Surely OCUK staff should have their hands on one as they will be the ones selling us the product :)

Soldato
I do that all the time now. I'm IDing people and they turn out to be late 20's early 30s (selling alcohol/tobacco) and I have to apologize and tell them that they just look so young to me. It makes me feel much older than I actually am, though a lot of things do that these days.

Did any of you guys get to see the RX 480 yet? Or was Linus from LTT the only one who got to hold it? Surely OCUK staff should have their hands on one as they will be the ones selling us the product :)

I never understood the challenge 25 thing, but now i'm 32 honestly people in university all look too young.

Back
Top Bottom