• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

** OcUK HAS 21 CUSTOM GTX 1080 MODELS READY FOR PRE-ORDER !! **

Associate
7 weeks and counting

Is there something I'm missing (besides aesthetics, tiny performance gains and warranty)?
Another reason besides the prices is that a mystery amount of Inno3d x3 will come in by the end of the week, and when they don't, the end of next week, or the week after. I may get a dispatch email any day between tomorrow and forever, and if I switch now, I risk an infinite quantity arriving just tomorrow which will surely annoy me. :)

Associate
Another reason besides the prices is that a mystery amount of Inno3d x3 will come in by the end of the week, and when they don't, the end of next week, or the week after. I may get a dispatch email any day between tomorrow and forever, and if I switch now, I risk an infinite quantity arriving just tomorrow which will surely annoy me. :)

I'm waiting for one too and am of the same mind as you. It pi55ed me off when some x4's came in but not ours. Like someone else said..would have just bought an x4 to start with, they were only an extra tenner at the time..** Fully Star out all swearing ** luck

Ste

Ste

Soldato
Ah dear. Hopefully you will all get yours soon. It's a really great card.

My 2x is stable at 2070 boost in tomb raider, gta and doom. And in overwatch, where max detail at 3440x1440 60hz uses 50-60% GPU (!) I get crashes. Such is life :)

2ghz is rock solid everywhere though and I'm going to ghetto some extra cooling to see if temps help!

Associate
Ah dear. Hopefully you will all get yours soon. It's a really great card.

My 2x is stable at 2070 boost in tomb raider, gta and doom. And in overwatch, where max detail at 3440x1440 60hz uses 50-60% GPU (!) I get crashes. Such is life :)

2ghz is rock solid everywhere though and I'm going to ghetto some extra cooling to see if temps help!

helpful info. thanks

Associate
Yeah, I don't get it either. Gigabyte have told me directly that they've sent stock of both to the UK...

I cancelled my xtreme order. The silence is deafening regarding these. I don't have any 1080s on order now, stock situation for any card I'm interested in is a joke nearly two full month after they "launched". It's so close to the Titan launch I reckon I'll wait for that and see what's what. Even though I'll probably need a mortgage to buy one and won't get it till 2020.

Caporegime
I accidentally ordered an extreme a few mins ago ffs, never realised i'd clicked on the checkout options. :rolleyes:

Livechat in the morning i suppose.

The only xtremes i've seen crop up are on caseking.de and a competitor site, as usual the more expensive premium pack version.

Last edited:
Associate
Any one knows when the prices going to go down to prices advertised on 1st page ?

Haha, my guess would be in about 9 months if & when AMD can produce something even close in performance to force prices down. Alternatively, if the £ spikes we might see a price drop, but the £ won't be spiking anytime soon, that scenario is more likely to be closer to 9 years away imo!

Hey maybe the 1080ti that will arrive sometime in the first half of next year will replace the 1080 price point & drive it down. Also hoverboards might be real & quantum computers might replace all our horrible high temperature classical computers. I believe these things have equal chance of happening.

Any KFA2 blower style card update Gibbo?

Associate

I'm waiting for one too and am of the same mind as you. It pi55ed me off when some x4's came in but not ours. Like someone else said..would have just bought an x4 to start with, they were only an extra tenner at the time..** Fully Star out all swearing ** luck

I also feel your pain.... they always seem to be coming next week...a more solid update would be nice...i also would have X4'd if given the option at a sensible price....

Associate
I accidentally ordered an extreme a few mins ago ffs, never realised i'd clicked on the checkout options. :rolleyes:

Livechat in the morning i suppose.

The only xtremes i've seen crop up are on caseking.de and a competitor site, as usual the more expensive premium pack version.

Sounds optimistic then hahaha

Associate
Still nothing on the 40 FTW that were meant to arrive yesterday ? Our bonus shipment seems to have vanished into thin air .This really is a painfull process and I can't wait until it's all over .If and when that ever happens

Associate
Still nothing on the 40 FTW that were meant to arrive yesterday ? Our bonus shipment seems to have vanished into thin air .This really is a painfull process and I can't wait until it's all over .If and when that ever happens

Sit tight TNT are saying the stock was delivered yesterday. Occasionally we see bits being missed on a delivery one day then arriving the next day so I am sure these will be there very soon for shipping.

This weeks shipment has now left for Overclockers with an ETA of Friday 22nd July.

Thanks
Ben

OcUK Staff
OP

Warehouse have just booked them in, they were here yesterday, just crazy busy with 1060 launch.

Back
Top Bottom