Paypal Chargeback - Advice

Soldato
I will be honest now....i may need to eat some humble pie...but it still not massively clear if indeed i do need to.

I called paypal, gave my side of everything thats happened, they said that he had been in contact with paypal and said it wasnt right....theyve taken off the chargeback and the monies been released....so in all honesty....ive either **** him up and hes used common sense and seen ive got enough ammo on him and evidence to actually get him in trouble or hes telling me the truth...they couldnt tell me if his account had been hacked for obvious data protection act reasons.

But tbh, im glad i have a little faith back in the system.

I may actually play along a bit more but i think he maybe legit as i actually messaged him saying next week im the around his way on business and said id pop in and he said yes thats cool...again it maybe a bit of double bluffing....but i think ive made my point either way...i will say nothing now and lets see if he comes up trumps and messages me and states i understand youve got your money back....sorry for the inconvenience.

phewwwww

I've read 2 ****ing pages to get to this ****, **** that, make something up and wind him up, i was expecting great things and i get this crap.

64509708.jpg

C'mon man, chop chop, GD needs entertaining.

:)

And this:
Genuinely intrigued now :)

What is it?

e: Also, he may have been pulled up by paypal for some reason, maybe he tried doing multiple charge backs that seemed fishy to paypal, so i would keep the scrote squirming, or try to :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Associate
OP
Never guess what....received an email saturday....i was deducted £12 again then a £14 chargeback fee...so £26.

Straight away i messaged the id*ot and he read it...no reply.

So i rang paypal and explained again. They said they would reverse it.

This blokes blatantly a numbnut

And the sticker is a car graphic for the car windscreen...that enough info :)

Soldato
Never guess what....received an email saturday....i was deducted £12 again then a £14 chargeback fee...so £26.

Straight away i messaged the id*ot and he read it...no reply.

So i rang paypal and explained again. They said they would reverse it.

This blokes blatantly a numbnut

And the sticker is a car graphic for the car windscreen...that enough info :)

Seriously? This kids a fool

Back
Top Bottom