Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (Square Enix Reveal new Deus Ex)

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
There is a higher difficulty that you unlock by completing the game. Maybe hold off?

I was going to do that, but I thought if I die, my Praxis Kits may die with me. lol.

Started now, claimed 6 Praxis Kits from Storage, then went to claim 5 Praxis Kits from Deus Ex GO and guess what, it did not allow me! I could not claim them until I woke up in the apartment in Prague. Very annoying as I wanted to backup a save with all 11 Praxis Kits from the very start, now the start will be the apartment.

In the grand scheme of things it is not a big deal. But why give all these bonuses if you are not going to make sure it is done right? Why troll your loyal customers? I purchased Digital Deluxe to support them, I really hope they do not mess the next game up messing around like this trying to make a few extra bucks from customers.. As if butchering the game to sell DLC was not enough... :(

This game probably will lose money from sales of all the negative feedback they are getting and won't make any extra profit with all this one time use microtransaction crap. If Square Enix were not so greedy they would have got much better reviews from users I think and had more sales as a result.

Soldato
well,im not yet finished :D
when i do,i will wait for DX12 patch and then start over again on "I never asked for this" :D

I still can't believe you've got 70 hours in it :eek:.

I finished one run through in 37 and I'm pretty sure I've done all the missions bar the few annoying A/B ones.

Associate
I still can't believe you've got 70 hours in it :eek:.

I finished one run through in 37 and I'm pretty sure I've done all the missions bar the few annoying A/B ones.

:D

5pr37o.jpg
dont know why it doesnt show pic tho..

:D :D

you can take few hours off,as i was in menu while "dealing" with kids,but other than that,its legit 65+ hours,so yes,im very happy-there is barely place i didnt visited i think,will see on second playthrough ;)

Last edited:
Soldato
I was going to do that, but I thought if I die, my Praxis Kits may die with me. lol.

Started now, claimed 6 Praxis Kits from Storage, then went to claim 5 Praxis Kits from Deus Ex GO and guess what, it did not allow me! I could not claim them until I woke up in the apartment in Prague. Very annoying as I wanted to backup a save with all 11 Praxis Kits from the very start, now the start will be the apartment.

In the grand scheme of things it is not a big deal. But why give all these bonuses if you are not going to make sure it is done right? Why troll your loyal customers? I purchased Digital Deluxe to support them, I really hope they do not mess the next game up messing around like this trying to make a few extra bucks from customers.. As if butchering the game to sell DLC was not enough... :(

This game probably will lose money from sales of all the negative feedback they are getting and won't make any extra profit with all this one time use microtransaction crap. If Square Enix were not so greedy they would have got much better reviews from users I think and had more sales as a result.

They got negative feedback from the day one tiered dlc they were planning but the micro transactions? That's just people being morons and not even understanding what they're complaining about. Fairly sure people are just jumping on the bandwagon.

I didn't use any Praxis Kits from the storage or DE:Go on my first playthrough and they were right, the game is balanced to not need them. My game ending save I finished with over 50k credits in the bank and 14 Praxis Kits ready to use. Fairly sure I missed some of the free Praxis Kit stashes but I did hack most of everything for lots of exp.

The thought of giving the 11 Kits to my Never Asked For This run tempted me too but that would almost certainly end badly :p

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
Just got the time traveller achievements :)

Now that I redeemed my Praxis Kits is how many I got to play with now after Koller did his thing :D

Ivw4YmK.jpg.png

Oh and here is a nice shot I took a few days ago:

w5C5nQQ.jpg.png

They got negative feedback from the day one tiered dlc they were planning but the micro transactions? That's just people being morons and not even understanding what they're complaining about. Fairly sure people are just jumping on the bandwagon.

I didn't use any Praxis Kits from the storage or DE:Go on my first playthrough and they were right, the game is balanced to not need them. My game ending save I finished with over 50k credits in the bank and 14 Praxis Kits ready to use. Fairly sure I missed some of the free Praxis Kit stashes but I did hack most of everything for lots of exp.

The thought of giving the 11 Kits to my Never Asked For This run tempted me too but that would almost certainly end badly :p

I agree, the game gives you enough Praxis Kits, I have no complaints with that. But still was annoyed when I could not use my Deus Ex GO Praxis Kits from the beginning and had to wait until I got to Prague.

The main thing I am annoyed about is them seeming chopping content out to then sell as DLC. I had no problem with the way they actually did it in HR. Anyway, I have yet to see the ending so cannot say for sure due to them releasing a buggy game :(

Gee

Gee

Soldato
I'm currently stuck on this with the M14 Subway crash. Waiting on a fix so I can complete it. But with Legion and the BF1 beta out - I'll probably hold tight.

Associate
Don't quicksave hidden behind cover if you are playing with a keyboard, the "press Space to start" on loading the save also triggers you to vault cover after the game loads.I Had to plug my XB pad in to load one save without vaulting over a pool table into a room full of bad guys....

Soldato
this could be stupid question , but how do i assign augs to f3 and f4 as on the B wheel there only 3 of them showing :confused:

edit: also for some reason i cannot deactivate augs they reactivate automatically and my core is at 150 % , what happends if i leave it at 150 % and how to deactivate without them automatically activating again

Last edited:
Man of Honour
this could be stupid question , but how do i assign augs to f4 and f5 as on the B wheel there only 3 of them showing :confused:

I think there is only 4 toggleable augmentations at the start - one of the things I don't like about the game as in the tech screen there is all kinds of stuff but as you've not built it up from scratch yourself it is a bit hard at first to figure out what is what.

EDIT: I started with only 3 showing but I can't remember what I did so that all 4 were mapped :S

Last edited:
Soldato
what about deactivation of unwanted one i try to deactivate then go back to main aug screen it automatically activates again :confused:

is its safe to be at 150 % core all the time

Back
Top Bottom