PlayStation 4 Pro in-bound

Associate
Hey guys

Just found out my LG UH850V 4k hdr tv has rubbish input lag for playing games with hdr enabled :(

If I get a new ps4 pro to go alongside my ps4, can I just log in to both on the same account. I don't really want all the same games installing on them both so don't want to connect them to transfer everything really..

Soldato
Hey guys

Just found out my LG UH850V 4k hdr tv has rubbish input lag for playing games with hdr enabled :(

If I get a new ps4 pro to go alongside my ps4, can I just log in to both on the same account. I don't really want all the same games installing on them both so don't want to connect them to transfer everything really..

Yep, but one console with be your primary which will digital games offline and share ps+ etc.. and one will be your secondary which won't play digital games offline.

Associate
Yep, but one console with be your primary which will digital games offline and share ps+ etc.. and one will be your secondary which won't play digital games offline.

Hold up, can you explain this to me? I have a pro coming and planned to put my normal ps4 in the front room, can I only play digital games on the one with my primary account on?

Caporegime
Hey guys

It's 60ms ish with HDR so might be bearable. You could test it first.

Turn off motion interpolation and make sure game mode is on

Associate
So is it confirmed that unless developers release a patch that the hardware will be scaled back to the original PS4 levels?

So games like Witcher which aren't getting a patch will not have any performance benefit at all?

Soldato
Strikes me as odd that a game wouldn't show benefit unless there are patch...

Extra resolution options and stuff I can understand, but if a system is faster, then it's faster. Why would someone put in effort to make it run slower?

Associate
I don't know if it's just me "expecting" something but battlefield looks a whole lot more vibrant and the sun shafts look amazing. Almost blinding! I've changed the ps4 setting to 2160p - RGB. Could that be why?

Back
Top Bottom