*** Battlefield 1 ***

Soldato
Smoogels;30487005 said:
Frustratingly banned by FairFight yesterday. Not played for a week but when I hopped into an operations game I was booted before I could spawn and banned for 1 week (1 Week Suspension - LvL3 Monitoring Active #o3Z82z).

I've not cheated or exploited and my stats are not even anything impressive. Account has not been hacked either.

EA support is useless. Firstly contacted live chat and they said to post in a forum thread about the issue (which was closed) and then they said I should Google it...

Then later sent an appeal to [email protected] using the correct format and simply got a email saying

Thanks EA!

Not heard anything further yet.

Always heard of false positives regarding FairFight due to the fact that it bans based on statistical analysis but never really thought anything of it. Sent EA another email though I'm not holding my breath as their support seems clueless. Hopefully it wont happen again after the suspension is lifted and hopefully my stats are not reset...

It's probably not your stats given the scores good players can rack up, let alone the hackers. Might be another application you are running something like sweet fx for instance.

Or an out of bounds detected at some point.

It's only a 1 week ban, TBH by the time you get anywhere near talking with them it will be lifted. Worth checking what applications you run in the background though in case it triggers again.

Associate
Smoogels;30487005 said:
Frustratingly banned by FairFight yesterday

Pretty sure I'd normally just chalk you up to be a person cheating but for some reason I can see this happening.
I worry about things like my logitech software running in the background. i have no macros but could see it being picked up as something naughty.
Maybe when you last played you racked up a good kill streak and 1 or 2 players reported you out of spite?

Not sure I could cope with a ban beit a week or more.

Soldato
HazardO;30486759 said:
Having fun with my current assault troll loadout.

Loadout:
Model 10 hunter
(any pistol you like)
AT rocket gun
AT mines
gas grenades
(any melee).

You can storm any building or trench by lobbing in the gas grenades and then going in fast with the shotgun. Occupants will be forced to either flee/don GM or die. Shotgun works best for hip fire anyway.

AT mines to be left somewhere tanks are very likely to go, but make sure they're in a shadow or shell scrape to give them a better chance (Put some just to the left of a gate in a wall last night on D flag (St Q's Scar), pretty sure a tank would burst through the wall there and low and behold 5 bang.)

Counter sniping snipers with the AT rocket is much fun, apparently they can be used against vehicles too! :D

Personally I prefer the M97 backbored to the model 10, it has less range but a better fire rate. I'm still grinding for the Hellreigel at the moment. I hate the MP-18 in all variants and the Automatico is really only good at close range.

Soldato
OP
Smoogels;30487005 said:
Frustratingly banned by FairFight yesterday. Not played for a week but when I hopped into an operations game I was booted before I could spawn and banned for 1 week (1 Week Suspension - LvL3 Monitoring Active #o3Z82z).

I've not cheated or exploited and my stats are not even anything impressive. Account has not been hacked either.

EA support is useless. Firstly contacted live chat and they said to post in a forum thread about the issue (which was closed) and then they said I should Google it...

Then later sent an appeal to [email protected] using the correct format and simply got a email saying

Thanks EA!

Not heard anything further yet.

Always heard of false positives regarding FairFight due to the fact that it bans based on statistical analysis but never really thought anything of it. Sent EA another email though I'm not holding my breath as their support seems clueless. Hopefully it wont happen again after the suspension is lifted and hopefully my stats are not reset...

Got a week suspension myself a few months ago, and like you the means to challenge the ban with EA and FairFight is an absolute joke. I was proper angry when it happened and havent even played after the week suspension. I'm done with the series now anyway, Dice and EA can do one as far as I'm concerned. So many players been wrongly banned by the overly aggressive FF system which I'm sure has problems with something that injects into the game like Sweetf, Reshade, OSD etc. The thing that makes me crack up, is FF banns are based on stats or playestyle. I had an absolute horrendous time killing in this years game due the horrible gunplay mechanic, think I was .011 accuracy, K/D was like 1.2 or something haha. Think in my case this time around it was due to the out of bounds map glitching, but sod em, can't be arsed anymore. Got much better things to play than Casualfield 1

Associate
Fantastic... Got this response from EA.

Hello,

We want to notify you that we found your Battlefield 1 account to be in violation of our Terms of Service. As a result, we have temporarily blocked your online gameplay access for one week (168 hours) and have reset your stats.

You may violate the Terms of Service, as determined by EA in its sole discretion, if you:

•Use any game hacking/altering/cheating software or tools
•Use and communicate exploits and/or cheats

Some examples we’ve seen include abusing game features to stack on scores (stat padding), aimbots, wallhacks, or similar cheats to gain an unfair advantage over others.

Our penalty system is cumulative—as the number of violations increase, so does the severity of the consequence. If you continue to violate our Terms of Service, you risk having your account permanently closed.

You can review the full Terms of Service at http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/WEBTERMS/US/en/PC/

We aim to keep everyone’s gaming experience safe, secure, and enjoyable. If you feel you have received this notice in error, please contact us at [email protected].

Thank you,

EA Terms of Service

I absolutely haven't touched any cheats or 'stat padding'. Literally all I do is join operations and run towards the objective. Was even considering purchasing preiumum over the coming days but certainly wont be now. Absolute joke.

HazardO;30487160 said:
It's probably not your stats given the scores good players can rack up, let alone the hackers. Might be another application you are running something like sweet fx for instance.

Or an out of bounds detected at some point.

It's only a 1 week ban, TBH by the time you get anywhere near talking with them it will be lifted. Worth checking what applications you run in the background though in case it triggers again.

Not running anything out of the ordinary. Only thing that touches the game is MSI Afterburner and only other things I have installed is the usual like Firefox, Steam etc.

They have now said that my stats have been reset.. I assume it works on a strike system to and I suspect if it happens again it might lead to a permanent.

GBRusty;30487172 said:
Pretty sure I'd normally just chalk you up to be a person cheating but for some reason I can see this happening.
I worry about things like my logitech software running in the background. i have no macros but could see it being picked up as something naughty.
Maybe when you last played you racked up a good kill streak and 1 or 2 players reported you out of spite?

Not sure I could cope with a ban beit a week or more.

Funnily enough for the week I last played I was doing much poorer than usual according to battlefieldtracker. Absolutely loved the game and am pretty annoyed that they just banned me and reset the stats :(

TonyTurbo78;30487260 said:
Got a week suspension myself a few months ago, and like you the means to challenge the ban with EA and FairFight is an absolute joke. I was proper angry when it happened and havent even played after the week suspension. I'm done with the series now anyway, Dice and EA can do one as far as I'm concerned. So many players been wrongly banned by the overly aggressive FF system which I'm sure has problems with something that injects into the game like Sweetf, Reshade, OSD etc. The thing that makes me crack up, is FF banns are based on stats or playestyle. I had an absolute horrendous time killing in this years game due the horrible gunplay mechanic, think I was .011 accuracy, K/D was like 1.2 or something haha. Think in my case this time around it was due to the out of bounds map glitching, but sod em, can't be arsed anymore. Got much better things to play than Casualfield 1

It's ridiculous. FairFight is incredibly flawed. I love the game, but now they have reset my stats and I'm a step closer to a permanent ban I struggle to find the enthusiasm to play it again. I've also seen plenty of people saying that they have been banned unfairly by it :(

Soldato
OP
I dont know, its a difficult one really, FF is absolutely necessary and definitely 110% needs to be included in as many titles as possible. But, there seriously needs to be a way to challenge said ban and also have FF show you on what it flagged you for in the first place, not just a generic response. It's a brilliant anticheat, but yes it's slightly flawed quite obviously.

You know it's hard to type as well, because its the standard go to response when someone is cheating to say they werent cheating etc etc...but try dealing with that when you know in yourself that you don't inject, use or tamper with a game and get flagged for something you didn't do :(

For me personally, people I play with know my playstyle, know how I am in game, know the instant I see cheater I throw a paddy and leave the server just like anyone. Still not nice seeing your name appear top left when FF deems you've done something wrong and off you go for a weeks holiday. I don't even know if my stats were reset, don't think so but to be totally honest, I really couldn't care anyway as I wasn't playing the game to be the best, it's not a competitive platform for that. Was just playing it for the shiz and gigglez

Associate
TonyTurbo78;30487260 said:

Punkbuster and and fairfight are just useless. i got banned once in another game using fiairfight /Punkbuster. And an admin thought it be cool to post what i was banned for on forums. Wallhack apparently. So i went out my way to try trigger the ban on new accounts as it was a f2p game and found the problem. PB didnt wanna know. Even tho i had desktop video recording showing everything. However the game developer Listened and after a investigation with PB they confirmed the problem and said all affected accounts would be unbanned. So wasn't just me :D. Felt like making a new support ticket with punkbuster saying... so i wont be unbanned huh? Useless ****

I think half the time they just copy/paste you a reply and move on.
I think in your case Tony. You may of got manually banned which would appear as a fairfight ban

Associate
just tried this again after 2 month break and played 2 rounds of conquest... while it was fun, there just isnt that feeling that makes me want to keep on playing like there was when it first released..
ww1 was a good idea but i think a ww2 one would have had more longevity, the selection of weapons we have now is terrible
if i didnt already buy the premium pass i would probably give up on this game and wait for the next one tbh..

Soldato
Yes I'm posting a MD vid again, but I have to agree with a lot of the conclusions. (And marvel at just how OP the model 10 slug is when a player with more skill than me uses it..)

Soldato
Not sure if the number of hackers is increasing rapidly or if i was just very unlucky but the first 3 servers i went on today had the most obvious aimbotters ive ever seen. One guy literally had a score of 109-2 :mad:

Associate
uber soldat;30492070 said:
Not sure if the number of hackers is increasing rapidly or if i was just very unlucky but the first 3 servers i went on today had the most obvious aimbotters ive ever seen. One guy literally had a score of 109-2 :mad:

Some tankers, and pilots can get them scores, i guess..
Yup cheaters are getting out of hand, all they have to do is stay in a medium of say 100/10 and the anti cheat software wont pick them up :(
i swear the cheat program has a k/d dial they can tune

There are true good players and true hackers they merge together which is sad for the game :/

Associate
Am I the only one suffering from frequent crashes in the this game?
Usually its at the end of a round, sometimes during the game I'll loose the main weapon.
I can't close the game, open task manager or even shut my pc down. I have to turn it off at the socket!
I've tried reinstalling Origin and the game.

:(

Soldato
Mangochutney;30493042 said:
Am I the only one suffering from frequent crashes in the this game?
Usually its at the end of a round, sometimes during the game I'll loose the main weapon.
I can't close the game, open task manager or even shut my pc down. I have to turn it off at the socket!
I've tried reinstalling Origin and the game.

:(

For me BF1 might be the most stable game I've ever played on release.

I've never had a complete hard lock like you do where I have to switch the Pc off in any game unless it's a hardware issue. Games usually just crash to the desktop or crash the video driver that then recover.

Soldato
Mangochutney;30493087 said:
All my other games play fine though.
I do have Origin and BF1 on separate drives but that shouldn't be an issue, should it?

Is your CPU OC'd? FrostBite engine is picky about OC'd CPU's. If every game and stress test works fine but a BF game keeps crashing its quite possibly that, it was for me at one point

Back
Top Bottom