*** Battlefield 1 ***

Soldato
Couple of okish bits but this.

Vehicle selection is now disabled while the preround countdown is running in order to provide a more fair selection process for vehicles.

There goes being able to pick the vehicle loadout during the preround, just spamming clicks now.

Soldato
I wonder if having selected to spawn an available vehicle whether we'll be allowed to chose which one and which v****nt without it being pinched...

I doubt it, I think it will be like bf4, so they don't become selectable until the round starts. So it will just be a click spam against every one else like in BF4 with no opportunity to pick the vehicle type so you will be stuck with what you used last time.

Associate
I've only played a quick round earlier. Very quick in fact. 5 minutes in and crashed with the "dx11 device not installed" blah blah blah error. Good stuff!

I like the reduction in gas time, -7 seconds, not sure how much it will actually make a difference with the sheer volume of the things tossed about though!

Soldato
So thoughts on the winter patch? Still lots of bugs annoyingly. One of the worst being sometimes after being revived, I cannot look up or down at all, doesn't matter if I change weapon, lob a nade, crouch, prone, nothing will stop it until I get killed. Various other minor bugs like spawning on someone on a mortar and ending up on the opposite side of the map.

Associate
Definitely the revive bug. you want to be able to get right back in the fight once revived, generally by firing off your main weapon in the general direction of the bad guy! But no, got to switch to secondary, fire a round, switch back to main and usually dead by then!

Caporegime
Not entirely sure about vehicle spawning now, was just on sinai desert and we had the option to spawn tanks at 2 points instead of the usual one, is that an addition or a bug?

Associate
I had a nightmare after the update. The game just wouldn't load, i tried numerous fixes bar reinstalling the game. After an hour or so one suggestion got me up and running, which was to make a new windows user account!

Well hoping it is just a coincidence but the hit reg after the patch for me was complete **** yesterday.

Half a clip from a hellriegel and people were just turning around and killing me with what looked like 1 bullet on my screen.

Even came off and went back on a few hours later and it was the same. Tried playing sniper and even then there were loads of shots on static targets that weren't registering.

Also why don't people ptfo :( One round in particular I was lonewolfing it and by the end of round had taken the most flags !

Soldato
Hit reg was variable for me last night, one moment I couldn't land anything, and the next it was squad wipe with one shotgun mag or dirty long range shots...
TBH though I seem to recall hit reg being dodgy in BF4 on patch days, I suspect there were more players on last night and that has some odd effect on hit reg..

Soldato
So thoughts on the winter patch? Still lots of bugs annoyingly. One of the worst being sometimes after being revived, I cannot look up or down at all, doesn't matter if I change weapon, lob a nade, crouch, prone, nothing will stop it until I get killed. Various other minor bugs like spawning on someone on a mortar and ending up on the opposite side of the map.

Thinking about it, it sounds similar to the vehicle spawn bug on release. Managed fix that by alt tabbing in and out.

Well hoping it is just a coincidence but the hit reg after the patch for me was complete **** yesterday.

Similar issue but seemed more server dependant, was dominating with the Automatico in one game and couldn't hit anything with it in the next.

Back
Top Bottom