*** The Official FIFA 17 Thread ***

Soldato
Hit 22 wins and just ran out of steam, my last 3 games I've forced myself to play and I've been thumped in all of them. Gold 1 is out of reach now.

Soldato
Just completed the marquee SBC. Cost around 7k to do with the players I had and can make most of it back with the players I got.

Also packed Iniesta again for the final reward. :)

Soldato
and I just lost my last game to a silver team. I don't understand FIFA sometimes, at half time I had 7 shots, all my 7 shots were gilt edge chances, his 1 shot was a half chance, its 1-1. Second half, I can't even get the ball. All his players are on zero stamina, they're out sprinting me. I don't like to cry momentum or scripting, but seriously sometimes its makes me want to smash my controller.

Soldato
Beggars belief that people are paying 40k+ for Dybala upgraded card over his old one. All it has is a little bit better passing.

I can see prices falling that rising again

Soldato
Sons also down a bit . For the first time in ages I didn't get gold 3. Took me most of the weekend to find a team I liked and at that point it was out of reach. Upside is that I now have Sanchez at cm and he's really good! One of the top FIFA players I follow uses it and it's surprisingly effective . Considering his defence is **** rated he does make a lot of tackles. I sold kante as soon as the new one came out and bought him back cheaper . The upgrades are **** , most players hardly have one or two ratings better: I looked at total stats on futhead on one of the then and it was something like 9 better and the card was loads more .
My icardi and Gomez Ifs got an upgrade which is nice :)
Started doing the la liga sbc

Soldato
Decided to start the POTM ALLI SBC and I only have the MK Dons left to do.

Need 5 players rated 65-70 silvers and all are going to 7k min.

GK especially since there's only a few selection.

What I'm trying to get is a
68 rated ST
69 rated CDM/CM
2x 70 rated CBs who are all 10k each bid
65 rated GK

Only have 28k to use :o

Soldato
Might just have to, I started buying the players then didnt have enough so started selling them again for no loss and gonna wait till the last couple hours as you said.

Wanted to get RB Rooney but comparing the two, they're both very similar with Alli costing 3x less.

Back
Top Bottom