Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Caporegime
A product of, and a wave on from but I'm reading NOFX's Hepatitis Bathtub at the moment and the insight it gives into what happened in LA during the punk years is quite revealing. The warring factions and gangs etc. Knew that sort of stuff happened, but didn't realise the extent or just how brutal a part of the scene it was.

Yeah it's certainly an interesting period! Can't say I'm a massive fan of punk rock (I like stuff like Germs, Circle Jerks, Bad Brains, Black Flag, etc.) but I would have loved to have been a teen in late 80s, early 90s LA; the music scene and the nightlife around the Sunset Strip and other areas must have been awesome. Then of course you had the rise of bands like the Chilis and Jane's Addiction... :cool:

Soldato
Steedie, is it worth an email to TW customer service to change the positioning of that lamp? It is in a terrible position!

Soldato
Steedie, is it worth an email to TW customer service to change the positioning of that lamp? It is in a terrible position!
Surely OCUK needs a night time photo for full evaluation of the ongoing situation/drama. I found an awesome LED bulb that gives out 150w of light, nice they are progressing with the technology, maybe relevant to this lamp if it is slightly blocked

Soldato
IMG_20170320_200444_zpsgmdfcnf7.jpg

IMG_20170320_200459_zpski7bxmkv.jpg

Back
Top Bottom