*** The Official Destiny Thread (now includes 2.0 and TTK) ***

Soldato
Canny night.. 1 full Crota with Challenges, 1 partial with challenges, 2 nightfalls, a strike plus the daily story and crucible.

Video rendering of the Deathsinger Challenge, only myself and Dominic have audio so you're all saved from Venoms wails of pleasure lol

Soldato
Crota's End 390 - Deathsinger Challenge (1:53.000)

This was pretty bloody difficult, lots of organising and many runs before we got it.

Thanks to Mach, Venom, JP and Davie for getting this done.. the video may be NSFW due to some excited swearing.. I'm not sure if the party chat was recorded also!

So guys, Templar and Atheon back to back next week??

Soldato
Put me down for VoG challenges. I can be the relic holder :D

Jumped on for a few minutes last night and attempted to solo the NF on my hunter (why on earth did I try it on my hunter?! :confused:). Got the Warsat done (easily the hardest part) only for the game to decide I hadn't done it and put me back at the start.... *sigh*.

I then rage quit out...

Associate
Great runs on the challenges yesterday. So pleased we smashed the Ir Yut challenge in under two minutes. I managed to get adept versions of Oversoul Edict, Fang of Ir Yut and Word of Crota and some passable arms for my Titan. Happy enough with that haul!

OweO, happy to jump on for a NF run with you tonight if you're about.

Associate
Video rendering of the Deathsinger Challenge, only myself and Dominic have audio so you're all saved from Venoms wails of pleasure lol

I swear it wasn't that bad haha, glad we got it done!

Jumped on for a few minutes last night and attempted to solo the NF on my hunter (why on earth did I try it on my hunter?! :confused:). Got the Warsat done (easily the hardest part) only for the game to decide I hadn't done it and put me back at the start.... *sigh*.

Why you hating on the master race bro!? Besides, GG goes to work in this Nightfall. With airborne a single shot takes out the ship cannons at the start making the warsat much easier! Nighthawk can 2 shot the boss as well :)

Soldato
Why you hating on the master race bro!? Besides, GG goes to work in this Nightfall. With airborne a single shot takes out the ship cannons at the start making the warsat much easier! Nighthawk can 2 shot the boss as well :)

Oh killing things solo was easy, staying alive when everything is aggro'd on you.... less so. The second add wave from the second ship (as the third ship is coming in) is what kept getting me.

Damn Shrapnel launchers....

Back
Top Bottom