*** The Official Destiny Thread (now includes 2.0 and TTK) ***

Caporegime
If I'm on and you need a sixth send me an invite or a psn message. Or if I'm offline ping me a psn message, hopefully it comes through to my phone and I can let you know if I can pop on for a run.

Ideally you want 2 titans and 2 hunters for bubbles and tethers makes Templar and Atheon a lot easier. Usually 2 weapons bubbles for Templar and 1 blessing for atheon outside the teleporter to stop supplicants killing anyone and a weapons at back of damage platform. 2 tethers so you can tether bosses again after first one is running out.

Warlocks seems to be the most useless class for raiding.

Caporegime
I'll go with sunday then as we wouldn't have enough to run tonight anyway by the looks of things.

Ok so we've got:

1.redrooster303
2.TX0409
3.Davie
4.Oweo

Feel free to put your name down if you can make it sunday at 7pm.

Decent weather this weekend. How about you guys go out for a drive (preferably in a convertible) or have a barbecue instead? I don't want to be cooped up in a room playing destiny this weekend at all. I might play a bit if it's a decent trials map otherwise no chance.

Soldato
lol cool :)

If I were go for a drive (which for me means heading over to the Brecons) I would be doing it early morning. Heck I might actually take my Golf R over there on Sunday morning. :D

Soldato
Decent weather this weekend. How about you guys go out for a drive (preferably in a convertible) or have a barbecue instead? I don't want to be cooped up in a room playing destiny this weekend at all. I might play a bit if it's a decent trials map otherwise no chance.

If you supply the convertible.. I'm game.
You'll need to deliver it also.

Seriously though.. are we to take this with a pinch of salt?

I know you and I have had issues in the past.. so I'm not sure how to take this?

Pretty certain you'll not be in the fireteam at all if serious lmao.

Caporegime
If you supply the convertible.. I'm game.
You'll need to deliver it also.

Seriously though.. are we to take this with a pinch of salt?

I know you and I have had issues in the past.. so I'm not sure how to take this?

Pretty certain you'll not be in the fireteam at all if serious lmao.

issues in the past? this is news to me. was it over your collection of prometheus blu rays? (sticky tongue out emoji here)

it was in jest in the fact it's hardly ever good weather here so i'm going to try and take advantage of that as much as possible rather than be stuck indoors. so i'm going to try my hardest not to be playing destiny. i'll probably be on for a bit i imagine if it's a decent map.

junior league cup final is on the cards for tomorrow. might drive up to the campsies (hills) and then BBQ sunday.

it's not much fun raiding with warlocks. as when someone dies i like to teabag them and with warlocks they usually run self res as a crutch. if your doing all warlocks then don't do the noob class. least then it will be a video worth watching. 6 stormtrancers would be funny and good for add control. a real challenge too when you get to both challenges. without weapons of lights and tethers it's going to take a well co-ordinated and competent team to pull off both challenges with 6 warlocks.

Back
Top Bottom