[Sponsored] --- "TEARS IN RAIN" --- (Blade Runner inspired Threadripper, Parvum build)

Associate
OP
Yes, ditto above, very intrigued to see the case, which is going to be a crucial element here. What are your plans with it? Very intrigued to see what customisation work you're having done.
Or is the question, when do the renders get to Parvum ;)

JR

Case design is with Parvum, a week or so ago... Not renders, as that's not my arena, but detailed designs non the less :)

Soldato
Case design is with Parvum, a week or so ago... Not renders, as that's not my arena, but detailed designs non the less :)

They will provide the renders to you though won't they? Care to share any details about what you're having done? Or is it going to be a surprise lol?

Associate
OP
I am really interested to see how this turns out. I love the theme. :cool:
Glad you like it, I love Blade Runner too!

They will provide the renders to you though won't they? Care to share any details about what you're having done? Or is it going to be a surprise lol?
They may provide renders... As far as the case design goes, some details include: Reverse ATX, Multiple built-in reservoir sections, 4-5 layers per side(!), and the built-in area for the 7" screen :)

Soldato
They may provide renders... As far as the case design goes, some details include: Reverse ATX, Multiple built-in reservoir sections, 4-5 layers per side(!), and the built-in area for the 7" screen :)

Sounds great, can't wait to see it! Have you liased with them on the design and have they given their own input/advice? I am considering getting one done so I'm curious as to the process with them.

Associate
OP
Sounds great, can't wait to see it! Have you liased with them on the design and have they given their own input/advice? I am considering getting one done so I'm curious as to the process with them.

Yes, absolutely. Working with Parvum is a great experience. After you give them your design or ideas they will bounce ideas and suggestions off of you as well. This will be the 3rd build I've done with them and honestly I don't see any build in the future being anything but a Parvum, I just truly enjoy the cases and unlimited customization, they're a total pleasure to work with. As soon as this one is done, or sooner, I will start another build and it will be a Parvum. You can shoot any questions over to them direct at [email protected]

Associate
OP
Somewhat of an update....

I added one more 960 EVO M.2 500 GB and two 10TB Barracuda Pro's tp the build :)

I set up the M.2's in RAID 0 for the main drive, and the two 10TB Barracuda's in RAID 1 for data drives. Everything went smooth and it's all set up now... Just installing tons of software now! Check my out my sick kitchen test bench lol :D

vOIct8Mh.jpg

ktrdmgYh.jpg

GnwcoM3h.jpg

Associate
OP
Not much to update currently, just awaiting more parts, case, etc... I will be painting the rads and modifying the motherboard cladding shortly however. In the meantime:

I had these domed decals made by Stickers International to replace the EK logo/badges on the motherboard block and rads. They come in a set amount depending on size, hence the lol-quantity... I think they turned out great!

LdS629Kh.jpg

yaFJdqFh.jpg

Associate
OP
Hey y'all!

Just a quick update, I've been traveling for a few weeks for work, so that's why I've been absent. Awaiting the case renders and case, and the water-cooling gear and the build will ramp up momentum drastically, as it will actually begin!

Truly so excited to get going on this build :)

JW

Associate
OP
tmtvwGWh.jpg

Soooooooo slight gap in updates, but full steam ahead now!

Anyone who has followed my builds before knows that the case is always fully revealed via a video, and in this case (no pun intended) I will do a time-lapse video of the Parvum case being put together and reveal...

But for now some case render teasers are below! Updates over the next 14 days will include PSU modification, radiator modification, Mobo modification, and of course some lovely video and photos of the Watercool Heatkiller gear being used in the build :) - Once I receive the case the actual build will start!

Huge shoutout to Parvum for doing another stellar job taking my design and making it a reality!

Some key case features:

- It's big, like REALLY big
- Reverse ATX
- 3 built-in reservoirs (roof, front, and side)
- Spot in motherboard wall to internally mount the 7" monitor
- Up to 5 layers of acrylic on some sides

ZmMyZlGh.jpg

x16UbYhh.jpg

bW2gLteh.jpg

I04aMmoh.jpg

gpiipPGh.jpg

4VGzb1Uh.jpg

Back
Top Bottom