[Sponsored] --- "TEARS IN RAIN" --- (Blade Runner inspired Threadripper, Parvum build)

Associate
OP
Random Updatery -

Case will arrive by 15th, so expect a video (time-lapse assembly included) and photo reveal by the following week

Also I've decided to go with the new PrimoChill Vue coolant on the build. Even though there's two loops I've decided a single color of coolant is the best as there's visible reservoirs/pass-throughs on top of the case, in the front, and on the window side, lower.

My feeling here is that from a front/top or front/side view you'll be able to see two or three reservoirs/pass-throughs, and if there's two different colors it would look a little busy or messy. I've seen some builds pull off the 2 loop/2 coolant colors thing before but it's rare that its done well and timeless looking.

Any thoughts on the coolant thing welcome :)

Associate
OP
tmtvwGWh.jpg

Here's the completed pump assembly's with EK housings to go with the previously shown Watercool tops. I also nabbed one of those Nvidia SLI bridges to do something with. I prefer the look of it compared to previous one I got, and it'll match the build better. Not quite sure what I'll do with it yet as far as modifications.

VRDOk5Hh.jpg

CeIGSuRh.jpg

fpARfAMh.jpg

uYWDpnVh.jpg

OTrYh7oh.jpg

e8LueTbh.jpg

vYmqvXGh.jpg

gEGDp7Gh.jpg

Kfn8NR3h.jpg

C1uqGkGh.jpg

Associate
OP
jw6HQddh.png.jpg

Finally the time has arrived to start this build! The case is in hand and oh my is it just lovely :)

The boys at Parvum Systems really did me proud on this one and I can't express my gratitude enough. It's a gorgeous, very complex case that oozes quality in person. It consists of approx. 35 acrylic layers including the reservoirs, and was a ton of fun to figure out putting together :)

You'll notice an empty spot on the front-lower of the case where the Tyrell logo will go.

Video reveal below followed by photos shortly after...

Associate
OP
jw6HQddh.png.jpg

So this update may not look like much, build-progress-wise, but in reality there's been a lot of build and loop planning. The loops are extremely complicated and I definitely have challenged myself with the layout and design - but I'm also extremely excited as it's going to be something quite special....

Updates you see here:
  • Received and mounted the absolutely amazing Heatkiller IV Threadripper block
  • I had to trim down the dual layers of acrylic that will surround the 7" screen as I hadn't original planned on a motherboard as wide as the Zenith Extreme... Check the fit, perfect now! (although SATA cabling will need to be creative)
  • Mounted the motherboard and GPU's to start planning loop
  • Took the case down to the basic shell I'll be building with, other parts are stored away for now

QtxTngXh.jpg

yzgNfoKh.jpg

fry4W5vh.jpg

qab2Q01h.jpg

cQHZB1sh.jpg

U6UWLJNh.jpg

mx2VVf6h.jpg

fidRfksh.jpg

wyjiwRhh.jpg

sg4vRpUh.jpg

4mIDLS4h.jpg

IYsyhbih.jpg

Here you can see just how perfect the fit is between the motherboard and the screen surround...

W94jN94h.jpg

ctWwJtqh.jpg

D2w0SKRh.jpg

65OCp2Fh.jpg

Back
Top Bottom