'Incident' on Tube - District Line

Soldato
Daily Mail saying there was a second device deactivated and Knifeman on the loose - but this is the only source so far...

That's why people with more than a few brain-cells don't read that garbage.

Utter dribble, no evidence of a second bomb or knife-man .

The Daily Mail regurgitating unverified dribble from Nicky Harley just goes to show what a crap paper it is

uojrNgU.png

Caporegime
A traditional/non-suicide attack is an odd one for the Tube - the bomber will have been recorded at possibly every moment that he/she was inside the network and they would have touched in with a contactless card that can identify them (even if using a disposable Oyster, it will be immediately traced to where it was topped up and the relevant CCTV checked).

Headline grabbing but a near certainty to end with being arrested or shot in short order.

I figured you can now just use your debit card to go on the tube via contactless? If so, a stolen one should work.

Caporegime
It sounds more like some kind of chemical weapon than a traditional bomb that's failed to go off? lots of reports of flames and burned victims.

Soldato
It sounds more like some kind of chemical weapon than a traditional bomb that's failed to go off?
Most home made bombs would use chemicals to cause an explosion which would explain a chemical smell that has been reported.

Indeed. I'm so glad it was failed though. I mean, a bomb down there would be horrible, especially how fire/heat spreads in a tunnel.
This part of the district line is outside luckily

NVP

NVP

Soldato
There was a knife attack in Paris, but no confirmed reports in London.

Facial burns seem to be the current extent of injuries so far thank god.

Hope these misguided individuals are caught fast, procecuted fairly and reported without infamy.

Soldato
There was a knife attack in Paris, but no confirmed reports in London.

Facial burns seem to be the current extent of injuries so far thank god.

Hope these misguided individuals are caught fast, procecuted fairly and reported without infamy.

Umm, if said burn is very bad would you want to live with it for the resr of your life?

Associate
It's obvious it's a Christian attack in response to Lidl airbrushing all the crosses from churches on Greek mousaka packets

Soldato
They evacuated the train, I've not heard of any serious injuries, only burns as such. I guess they'll be scouring CCTV right now.
Apart from that, very lidl actually happen.

But something a lidl bit more could certainly of happened.

Associate
DJwR2v4WsAAMOx-.jpg

Soldato
18 confirmed injured, mainly burns and from the stampede to get away. Nobody has anything life threatening and I hope everyone makes a complete recovery. Makes you shudder thinking about facial burns.

A lot of school kids on the train at that time, but with CCTV this coward will hopefully be in custody by nightfall.

Associate
What the hell are people doing filming it so close and standing in front of the tube doors!?

If for one minute I thought there was a possible bomb/explosive device on fire ~6 away from me i'd be off in the opposite direction, not standing next to the doors for a nosy, what's wrong with people? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom