Robert Mugabe appointed goodwill ambassador for the WHO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
OP
Listen! I'm not saying Mugabe is a saint, but the Western media certainly has an agenda against him and he has been the victim of many smear campigns over the years. Seems a reasonable appointment to given his political background and high profile gravitas. Just did some Wiki research and see Craig David has been goodwill ambasador for the WHO.... I rest my case.

As above. Name one single good campaign that Mugabe has done for his country. Go on, I'll wait.

Soldato
Mugabe has totally ruined his country. They were on the road to being very prosperous at one point but he has run the whole place in to the ground.

He himself doesn't even use their own health system, he goes abroad. That says it all.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Well good and bad are subjective terms. Also him using an overseas health care is no different from all the members of the Labour shadow cabinet who send their children to private schools etc.

Caporegime
OP
Well good and bad are subjective terms. Also him using an overseas health care is no different from all the members of the Labour shadow cabinet who send their children to private schools etc.

Translation:

"i can't find anything positive that he's done but LABOUR LOL, AMIRITE GUYS? AMIRITE?"

Soldato

Not really because private schools still follow the same basic standards as all other schools. People tend to get a better education there because the classes aren't full of little ***** disrupting the whole thing (because if they do they simply get kicked out). My sister is a teacher current working at a private school.

Mugabe's health system is rubbish, even worse than it used to be.

Caporegime
OP
Here you go... I didn't bother to read it but I'm sure it backs up my thoughts.

http://www.nation.co.ke/oped/opinio...-Media-Bias/440808-2616604-1528ak8/index.html

So another opinion. Let's move the goalposts here, to make it simpler:

Link an article which describes something positive that Mugabe has done. Not an opinion, actual, concrete proof. I can link to hundreds of articles about all the genocide he has committed. Let's see if you can find one single, solitary article about something good he's done.

Associate
Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus had previously praised Zimbabwe for its commitment to public health.

Dr Tedros, who is Ethiopian, is the first African to lead the WHO. He was elected in May with a mandate to tackle perceived politicisation in the organisation.

Soo hows that non-politicization working out for you Tedros, you can see why Africa has so many political problems when people like him Tedros are promoted into these roles

Permabanned
I suspect quite a few people are a bit to emotionally involved in this to realise that 'good' and 'bad' are subjective terms and thus a blog article is a perfectly valid thing to link... Also Diddums, no personal insults please bra.

Caporegime
OP
I suspect quite a few people are a bit to emotionally involved in this to realise that 'good' and 'bad' are subjective terms and thus a blog article is a perfectly valid thing to link... Also Diddums, no personal insults please bra.

As much as I like norks, I'm not a bra :mad:

Anyway. I suspect that you're way out of your depth here and have zero clue what you're talking about so rather than insult you I'll just add you to my board of "dunno lol" and leave it at that. Been an enlightening exchange, have a wonderful evening in those clouds of yours :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom