• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The RX Vega 64 Owners Thread

Soldato
Well its a good result for vega64, but you should be interested in it as you need to see scaling.

I'm not much of a bencher to be honest, just wanted something accurate to see what the clock fluctuations were doing. I did all the benchmarks for references when I first got my card at launch.

Very nice that Tony, that's higher than i can clock mine!

thanks mate, probs down to the custom water loop to be honest, Vega loves water. Just wish I had a killer up to date rig to really push this baby. The 3700K and 1600mhz DDR3 holding me back big time with regards to overall speed I think.

Soldato
I'm not much of a bencher to be honest, just wanted something accurate to see what the clock fluctuations were doing. I did all the benchmarks for references when I first got my card at launch.
It's a good card and temp are brilliant, 3dmarkfs gt1 will show if you are current limited, of which it does in your video.
I just don't understand why you are overclocking but not ensuring that the card is still scaling at the same time with the new driver.

Associate
I think this is one request that is being looked at.

Cheers :) , look forward to it :) .

It's a good card and temp are brilliant, 3dmarkfs gt1 will show if you are current limited, of which it does in your video.
I just don't understand why you are overclocking but not ensuring that the card is still scaling at the same time with the new driver.

Gotta agree with Dave there Tony. Your in a great position to show if it is or not and then others may see if there is a point pushing for 1800MHz+. By no way I detract value from your shares and indeed is a mighty nice sample for sure :) . BTW what level of PL you use Tony?

Soldato
Cheers :) , look forward to it :) .

Gotta agree with Dave there Tony. Your in a great position to show if it is or not and then others may see if there is a point pushing for 1800MHz+. By no way I detract value from your shares and indeed is a mighty nice sample for sure :) . BTW what level of PL you use Tony?

PL? Power limit? If so, +50.

I agree what you guys saying, I just like seeing the whole number :) an overclocking OCD.

Soldato
You're not wrong, It's a lot like the AIO model which is why I went for it, Plus, at the moment it isn't much more than the regular V64 blower so it's worth the difference.
I need to go do some gaming now to see if I need to upgrade the PSU. :)

Looking good

I’ll make you jealous and post pics of my Gigabyte AIO over the weekend ;)

Back
Top Bottom