Overwatch

Soldato
Just tried moira really didn't like her at all. She felt broken like I was doing 0 damage with her main gun and couldn't tell when it was locked on and when it wasn't kind of just a purple mess on the screen.

Soldato
she fits in like any other char does.. shes has exceptional healing and her ult is crazy good and charges very fast + nano boost will rape any hero on seconds!

again its mostly down to the people that play her!

Soldato
she fits in like any other char does.. shes has exceptional healing and her ult is crazy good and charges very fast + nano boost will rape any hero on seconds!

again its mostly down to the people that play her!

I thought she seemed very low tier. Even in that video she looks pretty bad IMO.

Also agree with dbm that she looks out of place in game.

Soldato
maybe a higher levels but in quick play having done about 3 hours with her she's a great healer, decent damage output and when ana nano boosts Moira's Ult - that's just crazy damage output!

Soldato
mercy has been totally ruined with that stupid pause on res.......it's horrible. You can't res anyone if they are out in the open as your such as easy pick. It's awful. 1.75 seconds totally stationary is just stupid.

Soldato
mercy has been totally ruined with that stupid pause on res.......it's horrible. You can't res anyone if they are out in the open as your such as easy pick. It's awful. 1.75 seconds totally stationary is just stupid.

Yeah I been playing mercy this season it does feel so unnatural at first. You kind of get used to it though and learn what distances you can res people from and can kind of get sneaky ones from round corners and stuff.

It does take some practice you might grow to like it. It's grown on me a bit I don't actually mind it now, getting a res feels like an achievement :)

Stu

Stu

Soldato
Mercy players certainly need to think a bit more, which is good for the game. It makes for a good game balancer, because not only can she not rez as effectively, there is a strong chance of Mercy being taken out... she now makes even better target practise for Widow!!! In OW, mistakes and bad decisions are often punished!

Soldato

I play quite a lot of Mercy and while I don't like the change I can see the need for it, I think she was a little over powered.

Soldato
For some reason, I'm finding it easier to help carry with Mercy more than other characters at high gold/low plat. My aim and positioning must be terrible :D
I find most the time if I don't take mercy the team will end up with bad healing.

Probably same for you .

Soldato
Thought I finally got rid of my overwatch crashing after changing pc and finding drivers for my 1080 that work.

But nope, even though it's been stable for my last 30 or so games but overwatch application closed for no reason at the start of my last game.

Lost 50 points and banned.

This is with 1080 with 385.41 driver.

They need to fix this game.

Back
Top Bottom