PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Associate
its not as bad cheating wise as many will make out.you can see them sometimes often but overall its not that bad.i play many hrs every day im pretty decent ranked and i see a couple every couple of days.thats it.

right now if you buy off a key site is ideal.new crates have just been added and they will pay for your game buy selling them on steam unopened in a very short period of time.if you play it often enough you will actually make money.not bad for a great game. the crates reset each week. for eg my mate just brought 4 cases all were blue and fetched 12 quid instantly. thats just this week.so game can be paid for very quickly

https://www.cdkeys.com/pc/games/playerunknowns-battlegrounds-pc-steam-cd-key

Yes it is as bad as most players say. The reason you don't see any DG is that you play mainly on the Asian servers where most of the China bots play on EU!

To put this into perspective I've seen around 1 in 4 FPP games (Solo) and 1 in 2 TPP Squad games, all on EU in the last week

Soldato
Yes it is as bad as most players say. The reason you don't see any DG is that you play mainly on the Asian servers where most of the China bots play on EU!

To put this into perspective I've seen around 1 in 4 FPP games (Solo) and 1 in 2 TPP Squad games, all on EU in the last week

And he should probably stop telling people to buy the game just to make money yet again. Unless you spend your life playing it you will not make £12 a week without getting a drop from one of them. Plus the price on the new crates is crashing anyway.

Soldato
Over 10k BP back. Got the 2 new crates so nearly a fiver for nothing.
21k and 4 blue crates. Result!

However the cynic in views it as this;

They ban 'X' number of hackers a day. Great. Now those hackers have a bucket load of BP's to buy crates and get a new copy of the game once they get rebanned so the number of players playing doesn't take a nose dive. It's actually a genius business plan. Now all the rest of us chumps have to do is keep playing. Which we will and we'll keep getting headshotted from a shotgun from a mile away.

Caporegime
no i mostly play on euro have done for about 3 months now lol.also pretty high ranked on euro on singles and doubles.it isnt that common.

lol most of the hackers are in asia and na that is why i stopped playing there.i say stay on eu.have done since it got bad on asia.

can i ask enzo what is your rating on eu singles or doubles or squad ?

Associate
I do wish they'd tone down the blue damage in the final couple of circles. Get involved in a fight when it pops far away from you and it's over.

That is one of the most annoying things about the game. If you are paying attention to the blue, someone who isn't or doesn't care can pin you down so you both die to the blue. When I played the game I changed my tactic to move to the edge of the white right away and not wait for the blue nut-swingers because of it.

Associate
no i mostly play on euro have done for about 3 months now lol.also pretty high ranked on euro on singles and doubles.it isnt that common.

lol most of the hackers are in asia and na that is why i stopped playing there.i say stay on eu.have done since it got bad on asia.

I'm still amazed you aren't seeing more! What rank are you?

Associate
I do wish they'd tone down the blue damage in the final couple of circles. Get involved in a fight when it pops far away from you and it's over.
Agreed, it's killed me a few times recently as I ran to it. Once died about 3 feet from it. If you are still running while the blue hits the white circle its almost insta death.

Soldato

not meaning to be offensive dg but if you aren't seeing them then you are blind or don't know how to spot a hacker (you should do the amount of games you play). tpp, I am seeing hackers every other game almost. and i'm not super high ranked. dunno where to see my actual position anymore but it says top 0.05% for solo.

edit: I reckon you're sticking your head in the sand (polite way of saying your lying!!) not wanting to admit that cheating is rife in the game.

Caporegime
i see cheats but it isnt as bad as some make out.some are seeing every game.i see probably 1 in 10 thats a keen estimate im 1900 on singles. on eu about same doubles eu.

i have had like 3 games in row with cheats in but it isnt like every game.

Associate
i see cheats but it isnt as bad as some make out.some are seeing every game.i see probably 1 in 10 thats a keen estimate im 1900 on singles. on eu about same doubles eu.

i have had like 3 games in row with cheats in but it isnt like every game.

I'm still shocked you aren't seeing it more. When you say 1900 is that your rank or rating? What's your character name?

Man of Honour
All 4 games I've played today have experienced cheaters. Cross hair snapping on me or not even aiming at me but shooting me from the other side of Rozhok. Game is getting worse

Soldato
Can confirm from playing with Steedie today. Sometimes killcam might make innocent players look like aimbotters, but we we’re killed last night 100% by aimbotters. MerlinBrah is my ingame name.

Back
Top Bottom