PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Soldato
I killed WackyJacky today.

I killed him a few months ago. I had a suspicion he was playing as someone was killing loads of people with a VSS. Down to the final 2, and I managed to dodge his shots then got him with a sniper headshot. I didn't know for sure until after I checked PUBG Report, and then saw that he was streaming at the time. I recored the playback as my little claim to fame, as I am fantastically average at the game, and perhaps got a bit lucky :cry:.

Associate
My brother and I played 5 games of TPP duos without killing anyone and then got put in mostly bot lobbies. First bot lobby game we got an armoured vehicle and simply rode around killing all the prone players for an easy win.

We then just failed to win the next game but won the third.

A fun evening.

Associate
I havent played it in years but looking at steamcharts it appears to be on an uptrend in terms of player count since last August. The bots put me off, not interested in that, are they in every lobby or can you play in servers/matches without them?

Soldato
you normally kill your team mates first....so im kinda on the fence with this physichull :D

The Drassel knocks were agonising. I bolted him, flanked him, he just got revved by his team mate (Kaymind) when I bolted him again, was just lining my shot to Kaymind as he was getting the res again when I got third party headshot from like 500 m away! I was absolutely gutted.

Last edited:
Caporegime
The Drassel knocks were agonising. I bolted him, flanked him, he just got revved by his team mate (Kaymind) when I bolted him again, was just lining my shot to Kaymind as he was getting the res again when I got third party headshot from like 500 m away! I was absolutely gutted.
me and locky mopped up loads of pros and big streamers. faze people killed a few times team liquid stone mountain to name but a few.most are garbage at pubg anyway also you get a good snipe or few of you are decent its pretty easy but it is nice to take em down. when i dropped faze fuzzface he stopped streamed instantly lol.

Soldato
I wanna say 40-ish but might be 70-ish. I don't pay much attention to be honest.

Oh ok, that's probably why.

I very rarely see bots even in non-ranked, unless you play at like 5am or something.

Just enjoy it whilst you can, the skill level in this game is steep, once you get the higher level you get placed against pretty competitive players.

Back
Top Bottom