PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS - Thread

Soldato
Just started playing this after two missions it says I`m in top 56% which I thought was a little high considering I didnt do much I got to 28 in first match and 25 in second match. In second match I found this guy squatting down so I blasted him with my shotgun and killed him yet its registering me as 0 kills on my career page. Managed to get the game for £4 so I was just curious what all the fuss was about. Spent most my time just running to the centre picking up stuff. Not sure whether I like it.

Come back when you've won one.

Associate
Seems that it's hard to get a game without cheats on TPP at the moment, definitely seems to come in waves. Hopefully a massive ban wave will happen again shortly and sort it out. Apart from the 2nd anti-cheat system they were looking at using have they discussed any developments as to the changes of the game itself to help combat the problem?

Associate
Had a decent afternoon, 5 top 10's including a 2nd. Thought I was going to get my first chicken dinner and got taken out by a grenade. I need to be more aggressive when I know I have someone cornered / injured / both.

Soldato
Had a decent afternoon, 5 top 10's including a 2nd. Thought I was going to get my first chicken dinner and got taken out by a grenade. I need to be more aggressive when I know I have someone cornered / injured / both.
Aggression always pays off, campers and defensive players can't fight when it's forced onto them. Mind you we're only in the top 10% so it could be different in higher elos, especially as a fairly large portion of people in the top 0.1-3% are hackers from what I've heard.

Soldato
Didn't think the ELO thing was actually active, its certainly never made any difference in any games I've played.

aggression doesnt always pay off either, killed plenty of people who can't sit behind their great position because theyre desperate for that last kill.

Its all about thought, if youve got the upper hand then why push? Let the idiots come to you instead. Of course if you want to just be aggressive then carry on :D

Associate
Yep there is a time and a place for both. I’m a more conservative player as like to have the odds in my favour. It managed to get me in the top 0.1% this afternoon and I will be the first to admit I am not a great 1on1 player. Thats what I like about this game - it’s not all about running around looking for frags / twitch shooting. Tactics play a big part.

Associate
5 games played tonight with 3 super obvious cheaters. Really need to sort it out and no news or proper updates from Bluehole either makes it all really frustrating.

Soldato
Its seems consistently high finishing gets better points than a win amongst a lot of quick deaths. Top 20 or better usually gets me plus points - anything lower and I lose points.

Correct. To climb ranks in this game you basically have to get top 10 every game. I go for as many kills as possible so I don't bother going for high rank, a win with 1 kill and 50 damage isn't satisfying at all.

Caporegime
If you play FPP you don’t get anywhere near as many cheats. I’ve seen one suspicious death in 150 odd games.

Plus all you TPP players are basically wall hacking anyway. :p

This flies in the face of my experience from over the weekend.

It seems more and more people are also going into FPP to cheat.

Soldato
Aggression always pays off, campers and defensive players can't fight when it's forced onto them. Mind you we're only in the top 10% so it could be different in higher elos, especially as a fairly large portion of people in the top 0.1-3% are hackers from what I've heard.
Quite the opposite i find, stealth and defensive wins the most games.

Back
Top Bottom