• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Poll: Kaapstad's new toy.

Is the Geforce with you?

• Total voters
Soldato
Excellent choice of gpu Mr Kaapstad !

Quick question you may be able to help me with. I know it will probably be seen as sacrilegious but i am planning to watercool my collectors edition but having trouble with a definitive answer as to available waterblocks.
Everyone i have asked has said "go get the 1080ti blocks they are the same" but after contacting ekwb they advised to use a thermosphere block as the 1080ti fe edition was withdrawn because it was not 100% accurate in its fit. So i wondered if you were contemplating wc the card at an point would you use the thermosphere block or rather than all the kerfuffle just get rid of the card when new ones are announced?

Thank You!

Man of Honour
OP
I think the PCB is exactly the same as a normal 2017 Titan Xp so any waterblock that would fit it will also do the SW edition.

Having said that this late in the game it would be a mistake to watercool the card as it will have a very little use before the next gen of NVidia cards are out.

Soldato
I think the PCB is exactly the same as a normal 2017 Titan Xp so any waterblock that would fit it will also do the SW edition.

Having said that this late in the game it would be a mistake to watercool the card as it will have a very little use before the next gen of NVidia cards are out.

Appreciate the reply Mr Kaapstad!

Yes you are right i have left it a bit late in the day to go wc and would probably kick myself if NVidia offered up the next gen in next few months. Will keep one of them for a dedicated game machine and bung the others on fleabay.

Thanks Again!

Back
Top Bottom