• Merc

Votes: 4 2.2%
  • BMW

Votes: 39 21.4%
  • Any supercar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nissan Qashqai / Juke

Votes: 23 12.6%
  • Nissan Micra (especially when driven by OAP)

Votes: 17 9.3%
  • White Van Man

Votes: 33 18.1%
  • Jaguar

Votes: 1 0.5%

• Total voters
Soldato
Soldato
Sorry... but... Audi...

At least now in my Kia Sportage (which SWMBO disparagingly calls a "tall hatchback") I can look down on them as they overtake at 55 in a 40.
Wouldn't expect you to say kia sport age whilst you drive a kia sportage but around here they are definitely the worst :p

Soldato
I always find its the smallest cars (C1, 107, Fiat 500..) and the small jacked-up SUV/Crossovers. They're either total ****, or so good at driving they're an inch from the lowly peasant ahead that's holding them up and stopping them from getting somewhere hugely important.

Sometimes I see a sprinkling of those who drive the potential money pit (think old 535i/ML's, etc. The type with a private plate and linglong tyres) that provide some interesting manoeuvres.

Associate
What is it with all this "line" stuff nowadays? Audi had S-Line, then VW brought in R-Line, now I notice Fords with ST-Line on them.

It's basically a way of selling cars with the body styling similar to the halo models of the range without the engine to back it up. Worked on me, I bought an AMG-Line :D

And of course there isn't the high VED that the halo models command.

Soldato
It's basically a way of selling cars with the body styling similar to the halo models of the range without the engine to back it up. Worked on me, I bought an AMG-Line :D

Yeah I know the target market and I've had several S-Line Audis myself, I'm just wondering why they're all using the same "...Line" labelling.

Soldato
In my experience it's anyone driving a Prius, but it's not in the available choices. Head and shoulders above every other car. I do get the odd Audi, BMW and Golf drivers trying it on with me, but it's only every now and again.

Caporegime
There's a garden centre on my commute to work so you do come across quite a few of the Jazz drivers. Worst one was someone driving 25 MPH when the road is fine to do 50-60.

Not far from me there's a garden centre which is on the way to some amazing driving roads (It's near morpeth so anyone nearby will know where I mean!) and every time I try to head out that way, without fail, I get stuck behind an old doddery git doing 25 in the 60 limit. Nearly always in a jazz. It's also notorious for accidents as they jam on the anchors last minute or just pull out in front of cars that are doing 60.

Back
Top Bottom